Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HostMaria domain business livestreams - tonight 9PM

Agreed, some good nuggets in there.

I have been outbounding for years and still took some good tips away.

Looking forward to...

one-more-episode.gif

Here we go :) A livestream tonight > 4PM EST / 9PM UK times

Guest: the one and only: Mark Ghoriafi AKA ⭐️ Mr Premium ⭐

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do You want to ask Mr Premium? .. you can start asking your questions right now!

Warning: this might be a long one :)

An interesting guy, well worth watching. I just wondered - was there a reason you did not ask him anything about .co.uk/.uk domains/sales etc. It seemed like you talked about everything but the uk namespace, and considering he has some top .co.uk I thought it might have been relevant.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sam
The next livestream will be about seo domains, aged domains, and buying/selling websites. Guests: Odys Global

Start time: 7PM UK time (Wednesday)

Last edited:
See you after 2 hours. We will have a livestream with Munir Badr, the founder of AEserver and Domain Days Dubai

Start time: 7PM London, UK / 10PM Dubai time

What would you like to ask Munir about the Dubai and buying/selling domain names in MENA region?

Hi all, we are doing a livestream tomorrow with @Sam, @Ryan Ewen and Braden Pollock. Time 8PM UK time.

Does anybody wish your portfolio (max 30 domains) to be reviewed by the guys?

See you all after 1 hour!

+ we will have an Acorn Domains user-submitted domain portfolio to be reviewed.

Best wishes!
Helmuts

Going live tonight 8PM with one and only Tess Diaz.

I am very surprised that many UK domainers haven't heard of Tess, it is time to change this :)

Thank you @Helmuts & of course, Tess for your time. An interesting show...

I just want to pick up on one point, and whilst I appreciate Tess was very much put on the spot; ''I and every woman in domains has benefited from Krista speaking out' is an incredibly bold statement to make on mine and every woman's behalf.

The domain industry is extremely broad, far beyond the inner circle that are familiar and know Krista. We have our own professional ethoses, reputations that may not necessarily align and that should be fairly taken into account.

I for one, though not wholly au fait with the context of Krista 'speaking out', I can assume and I'll be honest, find it passive aggressive towards the men within the industry. Personal experiences, are just those and should be handled as. Some women speak about equality, yet continue to marginalise men which for me personally can be extremely damaging.

I'm not saying you didn't write it, I'm just saying it sounds like a bloke has written it. Unless your sat next to Helmuts when typing it how could he confirm?

Helmuts is welcome to call me to confirm if it's under question who is using my account to post, equally I can confirm on the next livestream I'm invited onto, maybe I'll be able to explain myself a little better.

I'm due to go on to discuss my .com portfolio (hopefully before the summit).

It is not a case of silencing women, absolutely not - that would make me the biggest arsehole on the planet! I would just say, you would be surprised what people have been through, that their choice is to handle it differently - being their right and in my experience, there is a difference between awareness and going so far as to marginalising men entirely and with 'every woman' I am included, especially as I am intent on pushing forward hard within this space I am voicing my opinion of being potentially included in that.

Last edited:
I'm just saying it sounds like a bloke has written it.
Heaven forbid eh.

All she said was she doesn't speak for all women. Sounds fair enough to me..

She's right imho... negative sentiment towards any large faction of society carte blanche does tend to be unhelpful.

Last edited:
I'm not saying you didn't write it, I'm just saying it sounds like a bloke has written it. Unless your sat next to Helmuts when typing it how could he confirm?
;) stop flirting ;) .. this is a professional domainer forum :D :D

I'm due to go on to discuss my .com portfolio (hopefully before the summit).

It is not a case of silencing women, absolutely not - that would make me the biggest arsehole on the planet! I would just say, you would be surprised what people have been through, that their choice is to handle it differently and in my experience, there is a difference between awareness and going so far as to marginalising men entirely and with 'every woman' I am included, especially as I am intent on pushing forward hard within this space I am voicing my opinion of being potentially included in that.

Yes Lucy, we can plan something before the Summit! .. I have an emergency that has come up (personal family stuff).. will try to find time for you. Best! H

Sometimes you have to just stop digging holes. Let the women who face a struggle continue to talk about it, after all, its taken a 100 years to get to this point. And for those who maybe don't see it, they will one day, and last thing you need is a live feed recording you'll regret. Maybe go on another live feed when you feel you have something to offer or you've sold or developed some of those domains, and if you are asked on to speak, ask why?

Before someone beats me to it, Sounds like a woman has written this :)
Thank the lord. Surprised this comment has not been deleted. Way to factual and concise style methinks.. probably written by AI ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom