Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HostMaria domain business livestreams - tonight 9PM

Thank the lord. Surprised this comment has not been deleted. Way to factual and concise style methinks.. probably written by AI ;)
The only sign that it's AI is that it has been programmed to be broadly politically correct on one issue that it spotted. The giveaway, however, is the over emotional delivery, undue rudeness and spelling/grammar issues.

Tonight we have the last live stream before the Summit. The guest, as promised: @LucyC - learn more what Lucy does and talk business to her (being prepared) when you meet her at the Summit!

It is rare to see domain investors who actually do have a very successful business like Ree and Lucy do. Let us hear tonight what Lucy has been working on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Start time: 9PM Big Ben time

bigben2.jpg

Hi all, going live tonight 9PM with @Sam and @Ryan Ewen , will review London Domain Summit (the good and "can be improved" bits) and will talk, of course, domain names!

See you all 9PM UK time

Hi all, going live tonight 9PM with @Sam and @Ryan Ewen , will review London Domain Summit (the good and "can be improved" bits) and will talk, of course, domain names!

See you all 9PM UK time

Not sure if it is me but the page is full of adsence ads?

If I'm not logged in, there's a big Google ad for Bodis after every single post on this page, currently showing 17 ads, which makes the page laggy. Now logged in and ads are not showing, they appear again after logging out.

yeah..... i just counted 14 ads on this page. All full width of thread.

Edit.Plus the full width at top

I was initially thinking that the ads were only showing for people not logged in, but @Paullas is seeing ads when logged in, whereas I don't get any ads after logging in, weird.

Edited to add, this is on an Android phone, not a laptop.

Agree with @diablo, any non member currently viewing the forum, is unlikely to join when seeing the amount of ads.

Last edited:
Horrible, I've spent the last 10 minutes setting up adblock on my phone, but it doesn't remove the container boxes so each thread is massively long.

I've been using the forum less and lately, but will no longer use it at all on my phone.
Done the same on my phone, huge waste of data if I'm out.

Looking better already. I opened the thread in "The bar" before I saw the comments in this thread. Nothing wrong with ads, but that was too many of course.

Looking better already. I opened the thread in "The bar" before I saw the comments in this thread. Nothing wrong with ads, but that was too many of course.

It was a mistake. While waiting for approval, I put the code in the wrong place... and missed that moment when the forum got approved for ads :):rolleyes:

It was a mistake. While waiting for approval, I put the code in the wrong place... and missed that moment when the forum got approved for ads :):rolleyes:

Thank you Felix for fixing this. Best wishes, Helmuts

Good to see the return of flip auctions to the sidebar. I never really look at auctions now, but it's a good nudge that will benefit flip hugely.

Good to see the return of flip auctions to the sidebar. I never really look at auctions now, but it's a good nudge that will benefit flip hugely.

;) wow.. you noticed it fast :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom