Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rochford (my home town Of 7,000) has had about half-a-dozen mentions on the BBC tonight (we only get that sought of mention Counts in the Criminal Courts as a rule)

71% to leave says a lot about a town of 7,000 with just 5 last/sir names. The most association to be had here with Foreigners or dark skins is through Michael Jackson videos

Last edited:
Why are they blaming Labour, Tories called the referendum why not blame Tory.

Because strong Labour areas have the highest "out" % and therefore the logic being put forward is that Labour didn't do enough to reach out to and persuade its traditional supporters to vote along Labour lines.

(There will be months and years in which to blame Tories as well, of course, but the above is the "instant" finger-pointing going on)

It won't be easy to convince labour voters in the north about immigration, since we can't gave a cap on immigration.
Very high unemployment areas, loads of sound bites about immigrants been the cause, I don't see how Labour would convince their voters in those areas.

Earlier they were saying by the half way point (of the night) they would have expected the winner to be 2-3% ahead of the loser. Now its looking like Leave is ahead by 2-3% which is interesting.

Edit, Leave is +505,668 and 4% ahead.

Last edited:
The Count has fluctuated to-and-throw beyond anything I expected. Just opened my second bottle of Rioja. That's Friday going amiss whatever the result o_O

Last edited:
Pound's down 7.7% - largest drop in history. But of course there's no danger to the economy (according to Leave pundits on TV now)

£ down another 0.5%. Hard to fathom just how many billions are evaporating right now!

Did Farage really just go with an Independence Day (movie) quote ? "Lets make 23rd June our Independence Day" heh.

Did Farage really just go with an Independence Day (movie) quote ? "Lets make 23rd June our Independence Day" heh.

He's only parroting what Boris Johnson said to wrap up the debate the other night.

Well let's see what all the Mouth-Piece Leavers can deliver - It would be funny to see their dream-talk in Practice, If it goes that way ? Still hope and believe the reality-check keeps us in

Most areas with high immigration vote to stay and area with low immigrant vote to leave.

Which means they could be voting for other reasons..

Wouldn't be surprised to see the leave Advocates walk away (after a win) I've done my job - don't look to me for the future though

Well let's see what all the Mouth-Piece Leavers can deliver - It would be funny to see their dream-talk in Practice, If it goes that way ? Still hope and believe the reality-check keeps us in

Bitter, haha

I've just made over 2k tonight on this one, betting on gold and betfair. Betfair were giving 15/1 at 22:10 last night. Whilst I didn't know who would win, the 15/1 figures were completely bonkers as there was no exit poll or votes actually counted. At most they should never have given more than 3/1 on leave. I took the gambler and it paid off.

The gold I bought will be sold on Monday or Tuesday, the gold and pound should be back to normal by Friday next week. Saying that, Greece gets it's begging bowl out in July so maybe the gold price will hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom