Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Bitter - Not ever
I consider myself a Sharer By Nature - So definitely not of your mindset

I would not be surprised at that at all. Which will be bordering political/trust suicide, but I can totally see it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the leave Advocates walk away (after a win) I've done my job - don't look to me for the future though

I would not be surprised at that at all. Which will be bordering political/trust suicide, but I can totally see it.

That was what the 84-MP letter was about a few hours ago, wasn't it? Trying to dump the whole steaming mess on Cameron's lap.

Not Bitter - Not ever
I consider myself a Sharer By Nature - So definitely not of your mindset

I'm only joking my friend, as I said earlier before the results came. This probably wasn't a referendum to win. Things are quite bad economically no matter what happened. Someone has to take the blame for what is to come, but it would have come anyway. UKIP are probably finished, unless they replace Labour.

You might not beilive that a lot of non EU migrants origin are voting to Leave.

You are right I seen a interview on BBC from a Muslim for Britain guy and he was saying the same thing.

Whilst the pound has dropped, it will recover next week. The Euro is now finished, sell that thing fast because other countries will now leave.

Just woke up to see the BBC calling it for leave :(
My area seemed to favour Remain which is something I guess

FTSE futures are down 8% apparently. If that's reflected in stock market trading, then that's going to be a loss of around £500 billion (yes billion) by end of trading tonight. Much of which will come out of pension funds.

FTSE futures are down 8% apparently. If that's reflected in stock market trading, then that's going to be a loss of around £500 billion (yes billion) by end of trading tonight. Much of which will come out of pension funds.

The stock market is well over priced anyway, it was always going to collapse a bit. But remember the pound is now cheaper, so watch the investments pour in from China and east Asia because they now get more bang for their buck. Exports will rise with the lower pound, more jobs.

What's more, just like after the Nominet thing with .uk, it might have been bad but now we have certainty. What we have now is a baseline, we can build on it with our eyes open.

If we in the UK could be split like this, who on earth thought of EU super state and the expansion.
If 65M are split how are going to bring 500M of different cultures and way of life together.

Gold price is already starting to drop a bit 1% lower from it's high 20 minutes ago, so markets starting to get a grip already. If people panic sell, some bargains will be had I guess just need a big pair of wrecking balls.

Numerous SNP MPs in the last couple of hours are already talking about parlaying the huge Remain vote in Scotland into a second referendum with the intent of keeping Scotland in the EU. Whether they can do that or not remains to be seen.

Numerous SNP MPs in the last couple of hours are already talking about parlaying the huge Remain vote in Scotland into a second referendum with the intent of keeping Scotland in the EU. Whether they can do that or not remains to be seen.

Might be worse than that to be honest because constitutionally we technically can't withdraw from the EU without their permission. I don't know how Westminster solve this because their devolved Parliaments have to agree, can't see the SNP jumping at that one.

One big mess on that front.

Will Northern Island also want referendum as well since they vote to remain as well.

I need to sleep, I have to sleep, but I can't seem to tear my eyes away from the car crash in the financial markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom