Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The markets don't have boundaries - if they want to tip the UK into recession, they can potentially do so v quickly and probably faster than the government can react to counter.

The markets don't have boundaries - if they want to tip the UK into recession, they can potentially do so v quickly and probably faster than the government can react to counter.

Indeed Faster than your Pulse, Interesting times ahead. Glad I'm an Oldie these days, I'll just pretend to be senile - Got away with it so far

Rochford had a 79% turnout (2 to 1 to leave) and we don't even have a Foreigner within a mile of our boarders

Arron Banks talking like it's Cut and dried already- Dodgy at 10% declared.

I'm allowed to do the same - as a No Paid / No Nothing

Am I the only one a little tickled that for as long as I remember the Scots have had beef with the English but this result may actually make the english actually form an opinion on the scots.

I can see the english calling Scot-eject Referendum hehehe.

I made a Similar comment at the Time of the Independence vote, I find it hard to tolerate the anti English stuff that goes around, So what if we are better workers, more capable, better looking etc And Yep spent many a time in Scotland, Ireland (North and South) Not Wales though But I love them all despite their sense of Inferiority. God Knows where It came from though

Leave took the lead again by 32k, its like a pendulum.

Edit will someone duct tape that Villiers womans mouth shut!

Sky News coverage definitely better now, not saying much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom