Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damning that the average turn outs at like 70% on average, only like 43 out 70 million able to vote and only 70% out of 43m could be bothered :(

Yes - But that will go Both-ways 2 to 3% down on expectations. Though I agree Leavers are more driven

I think if it weren't for cameron, remain would have been a landslide but the poster boy is a toff twat and the tories have pounded the leave guys into ultramotivation.

Yep , I'm a Labour man myself. But who do the 'Leaves' really have as a win-all. Seems mostly Right Wingers - against Moderate right wingers. Labour side-lined from the start

Whats this about only needing 16.4 million to win ? there are 43 million eligible to vote, but they only need 16.4m for either side to win ? Surely they need 21,500,001 to win ?

Oh right, so they anticipate 32.8 actually voted, I didn't think about.

They are expecting what about 80% turn out.

Oh right, so they anticipate 32.8 actually voted, I didn't think about.

They are expecting what about 80% turn out.

That's probably a deliberate overestimate. The news channels would love to call this thing before the count ends. So they set a very conservative target to exceed for a "win" so that they can't accidentally call the wrong side as the winner.

Around 67% is the expected turnout today - Which is pretty darn High. I believe the General election turnout is around 42 to 47 % mostly Varying/Influenced by expected local impact

Last edited:
What channels are you all watching the results on out of interest? I'm watching BBC but flicking over to ITV, Sky and LBC radio now and then.

From the last 6 calls, I think the % is 68-73% I think, so 67% is prob average so far.

Salmond appears to be suggesting that scotland can do another ref is leave wins, and magically they will leave the UK and join the EU just like that. I'm not the greatest at politics, but it seems to me that should the UK leave the EU, then Scotland leave the UK, that scotland is insane.

BBC, ITV and I tried to watch "Thats Manchester" but seems almost like Student TV, how embarrassing.

What channels are you all watching the results on out of interest? I'm watching BBC but flicking over to ITV, Sky and LBC radio now and then.

16.4 million is the winning post - so we are at around 6% declared Neck and neck

BBC, ITV and Sky - I flick over as soon as a joke/fluffy segment comes on.

If we vote to leave overall but Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland says they want to be part of EU because their voters vote to stay, could this be the beginning of the UK break up?
Scary moments ahead.

Less than a 1% difference at the Moment - What a call eh. No wonder the Markets are in turmoil

I still think the end result is going to be 55% to stay. God help us if it ends at 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom