Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ben has struck.

Cease fire. Cease fire.

For those staying up, good luck keeping awake!

You know what mate, I reckon this isn't the referendum anyone should want to win. If the remain win, they will get the blame for the next few things that go wrong and so will the leave side if they win..
Good point. Whoever wins, over the coming months and years everyone needs to remember outcome bias :)

I'm surprised so many think the vote result could fall on the leave side. For me it's clearly going to be a remain result...there i have said it....vamos a ver.

It never was in any real doubt from day one, Just a case of the Margin

Interesting 'Basildon' is getting so much mention on tv this evening - Just about 10 miles away from me. An 'Artistic Tattoo' Lovers version of Hell on earth. Yet there's a belief even they are more split than reported

Last edited:
Farage is already Claiming a Conspiracy against Leave. Websaway will also tell us that the results were given to the newsrooms the day before yesterday

Yes watching that also - Mostly AutoMarket-Play Driven though

Last edited:
Don't be Swayed by a couple of results in though. 1% declared. The Scottish independence Mistakenly opened the Champagne About the same time in

Ha, no reason for me then! Right, see you all on the other side. Good night - and good luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom