Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ust in case there are any still undecided out there...

Just in case there are any easily scared out there...

Its a pity that we use the whole thread debating the least significant points, your video do bring out some important points, we see how it goes early Friday morning.

Actually your war analogy reminds me of an argument that should have been more prominent - The EU has been instrumental in keeping the peace in Europe for the last 60 years - previous to which we had at least 1,000 years of pretty much constant war. Shame there aren't more veterans left alive to remind us:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/franklin-medhurst-96-war-veteran-pro-eu-letter
What a load of rubbish, Nato has kept relative peace in Europe.
Warfare has taken a different strategy and we have been attacked on home soil more since the second world war than at any time before.
You don't think things through.
If people like you with you heads up your backsides had your way, Isis would be half way across Europe by now.

Nope. Wrong. Another conspiracy theory about "Zee Germans".
"Zee Germans" are on the path to have their own Brexit style referendum.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/653976/Germany-EU-referendum-AfD-Angela-Merkel-migrant-crisis

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-germany-idUKKCN0YM22E

Wrong? So you're saying in front of anyone reading this that Walter Hallstein, legal advisor to the Nazi's before and during WW2 wasn't the first President of the EU? Yes or no?

Or that Prescott Bush (grandaddy of George W) didn't provide finance along with the corporations I mentioned for the Nazi's during WW2? Yes or no?

How about Operation Paperclip...you surely know about that, yes? Where hundreds of high ranking Nazi's were taken to the US in 1943/4 and were placed in high ranking positions. Wernher Von Braun became the head of NASA. Is that all wrong too? Yes or no?

What about the Saxe-Coburg family? Know much about them?
DxvCJ8m.jpg

Credit where it's due, this made me chuckle.

Rather Worrying that 'Rubbishing' Of Joe Cox Murder. Scares me that Their will be an Anger response from the Leaves, That isn't and never been part of the Remains Mindset

Every abused partner in a marriage knows that if they waited for the right moment they would never get out.
You keep making this abused partner analogy and I've already pointed out why it doesn't work. With the EU decision, the overwhelming majority of experts and allies are urging us to stay. With an abused partner, the overwhelming majority of experts and friends would urge us to get out. You risk deceiving people by comparing it to escaping an abusive relationship.

You keep making this abused partner analogy and I've already pointed out why it doesn't work. With the EU decision, the overwhelming majority of experts and allies are urging us to stay. With an abused partner, the overwhelming majority of experts and friends would urge us to get out. You risk deceiving people by comparing it to escaping an abusive relationship.
Yes particularly a divorce lawyer.
I rest my case.

Wrong? So you're saying in front of anyone reading this that Walter Hallstein, legal advisor to the Nazi's before and during WW2 wasn't the first President of the EU? Yes or no?

Or that Prescott Bush (grandaddy of George W) didn't provide finance along with the corporations I mentioned for the Nazi's during WW2? Yes or no?

How about Operation Paperclip...you surely know about that, yes? Where hundreds of high ranking Nazi's were taken to the US in 1943/4 and were placed in high ranking positions. Wernher Von Braun became the head of NASA. Is that all wrong too? Yes or no?

What about the Saxe-Coburg family? Know much about them?

Credit where it's due, this made me chuckle.

How do you get from this to believing the EU is an attempt to rebuild the Third Reich and every terrorist attack is a false flag operation?

Any good conspiracy theory starts with a fact or two to establish credibility

Putin said today "some western leaders had underestimated the threat of the Nazi's prior to ww2". He then added that "present day leaders were in danger of making the same mistake over international terrorism."

Too busy having a love in.
Looking to jump on a gravy train either in the EU or a large charity.

I hope you know that this statement is referring to western leaders, nothing to do with EU. Its us in the west that usually have this long distance relationship with organisations deemed to be terrorist.
when they work for us, we called them freedom fighters and when we finish with them, we call them terrorist.

Also this has nothing to do with EU or our current vote of tomorrow.

We came from conquering most of the planet through violence to being the first Empire to ever give the countries we occupied back to the people - while retaining enormous goodwill and influence in the commonwealth.

We don't have one vote in 28. Votes are not allocated on a one per country basis. We have considerable influence in arguably the most powerful bloc in the world. We also tend to get our own way.

I don't think you think things through.
most powerful bloc in the world , what's that all about then.
No need to answer . Please

I hope you know that this statement is referring to western leaders, nothing to do with EU. Its us in the west that usually have this long distance relationship with organisations deemed to be terrorist.
when they work for us, we called them freedom fighters and when we finish with them, we call them terrorist.

Also this has nothing to do with EU or our current vote of tomorrow.
The fact that terrorism is rife all over Europe and we have no protection for our borders. Think on.

Its a pity that we use the whole thread debating the least significant points, your video do bring out some important points, we see how it goes early Friday morning.
Just been listening to the 'Expected' Results reporting, seems like we are going to have a pretty clear picture sometime between 2 and 3am. Though if it remains really tight that could extend until 7am. Pretty sure I'm going to make a night-off-it myself.

PS Cheers beachlife been sitting on 49 likes for Donkey's

How do you get from this to believing the EU is an attempt to rebuild the Third Reich and every terrorist attack is a false flag operation?

Any good conspiracy theory starts with a fact or two to establish credibility

The Nazi plan for Europe was for centralised governance with Germany at its centre. When they were defeated in 1944, the plan switched to take control by stealth instead of force, by establishing an economic community.

Repeatedly saying 'you don't think things through' and making personal insults does nothing for your case.
I can assure you I do think things through.

The IRA killed far more Brits than Islamic terrorists have. I was evacuated from school because of an IRA bomb. I don't remember us blaming the Irish people or stopping Irish immigration or closing the borders or withdrawing up our own backsides in fear

The Nazi plan for Europe was for centralised governance with Germany at its centre. When they were defeated in 1944, the plan switched to take control by stealth instead of force, by establishing an economic community.

No, it didn't.

Has anyone noticed how the remainers will not reply on the point that the EU is run by unelected bureaucrats . So it seems they don't believe in real democracy.

Has anyone noticed how the remainers will not reply on the point that the EU is run by unelected bureaucrats . So it seems they don't believe in real democracy.
I have. I've already said there's insufficient democracy for my liking (not a complete absence of democracy, mind you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom