Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the lighter-side of things, I now live in a lovely retirement apartment and The local polling Centre is in one of our many Communal- rooms, So I've literally Just got to walk downstairs. I did Suggest they Perhaps use our Laundry-Room. What with all the 'Dirty washing'

Are you teaching your child to fear Jews too?

This is interesting - I make long posts about the banking system, immigration, and how these things are meaningless unless we tackle the wider issues starting with the EU...and nobody challenges what I say. In fact, they ignore it all.
Say the J word and see what happens? Political correctness is a most basic form of mind control - tell me if I'm wrong.

I teach my children to try and not fear anyone...which is difficult I know....you should try it sometime.

OK. Challenge accepted.

That Jo Cox Conspiracy crap you've been talking? I'm calling it bullshit.
Find me a Daily Mail article that backs you up and I prove two points.

Are you a newsagent trying to make me buy that crap? Or have I missed a joke?
Seriously, if you want me to point out what's wrong with the Jo Cox story I will.

Actually your war analogy reminds me of an argument that should have been more prominent - The EU has been instrumental in keeping the peace in Europe for the last 60 years - previous to which we had at least 1,000 years of pretty much constant war. Shame there aren't more veterans left alive to remind us:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/franklin-medhurst-96-war-veteran-pro-eu-letter

Germany had two goes at taking Europe by force....the EU is their next, and so far most successful attempt at creating a European superstate. A while ago I wrote about Walter Hallstein, IG Farben BASF etc, The Bush family, and the formation of the EU. Same goal, different tactic.

This is interesting - I make long posts about the banking system, immigration, and how these things are meaningless unless we tackle the wider issues starting with the EU...and nobody challenges what I say. In fact, they ignore it all.
Say the J word and see what happens? Political correctness is a most basic form of mind control - tell me if I'm wrong.

I teach my children to try and not fear anyone...which is difficult I know....you should try it sometime.

There is little sense in challenging incoherent ramblings - at least when you make an obvious clear cut racist statement it's easy enough to point out.

I can agree with you on one point - it's important to be skeptical of news sources. That's quite a long way from deciding they are all conspiring to control us and bring about a new world order controlled by the Jews

Tell me, given that you are a skeptical person, why is it that you trust and even rely on far right conspiracy blogs run by dubious individuals as reliable sources?

I can tell you hat's wrong with the Jo Cox story - a young mother was murdered, leaving a circle of family and friends destroyed. Forever.

Leave it with your conspiracy story. Someone was murdered.
Beyond that, I don't care what you or anyone else thinks is "wrong with the story".

You're just relaying the official story.

I don't believe she has been murdered. It has all the hallmarks of a false flag event. Including a grieving family who can barely suppress their smiles. And a main player who actually died two years ago. And a host of other evidence.

Most entrepreneurs have lived through times of companies saying, If you leave you will lose security and all the things employment offer. It's a big world out there , you'll never make it on your own.
Every abused partner in a marriage knows that if they waited for the right moment they would never get out.

There is little sense in challenging incoherent ramblings - at least when you make an obvious clear cut racist statement it's easy enough to point out.

I can agree with you on one point - it's important to be skeptical of news sources. That's quite a long way from deciding they are all conspiring to control us and bring about a new world order controlled by the Jews

Tell me, given that you are a skeptical person, why is it that you trust and even rely on far right conspiracy blogs run by dubious individuals as reliable sources?

Can you list these blogs please, or retract that statement as if anything my political leanings are slightly left of centre.

You're just relaying the official story.

I don't believe she has been murdered. It has all the hallmarks of a false flag event. Including a grieving family who can barely suppress their smiles. And a main player who actually died two years ago. And a host of other evidence.

None of this is true, and it's really quite sickening that you keep repeating such bullshit.
How on earth people can suggest that someone who is demonstrably alive and talking to the media is dead is beyond me - is the fact that someone with the same name died really the kind 'evidence' you dare to base such an outlandish accusation on

Can you list these blogs please, or retract that statement as if anything my political leanings are slightly left of centre.

You linked to one in this very thread. If you are left of centre, you should probably abandon the conspiracy theories of the far right lunatic fringe

You mean like the Daily Mail ?

Most entrepreneurs have lived through times of companies saying, If you leave you will lose security and all the things employment offer. It's a big world out there , you'll never make it on your own.
Every abused partner in a marriage knows that if they waited for the right moment they would never get out.

Well that's the thing - you DO lose security and all the benefits of steady employment. Most entrepreneurs fail a number of times before they make it on their own, I certainly did, and I went back to employment when I had to. We won't get that option here.

I've never been in an abusive relationship but I'd suggest it's a bit different from a political treaty spanning an entire continent

Just on the lighter-side of things, I now live in a lovely retirement apartment and The local polling Centre is in one of our many Communal- rooms, So I've literally Just got to walk downstairs. I did Suggest they Perhaps use our Laundry-Room. What with all the 'Dirty washing'
Bailey one final appeal.
Remember where we as a country we came from, and think about where we are going. A group of unelected people running what is becoming a United States of Europe. One vote among 28 a little bit like having one seat in the house of commons.

None of this is true, and it's really quite sickening that you keep repeating such bullshit.
How on earth people can suggest that someone who is demonstrably alive and talking to the media is dead is beyond me - is the fact that someone with the same name died really the kind 'evidence' you dare to base such an outlandish accusation on

You linked to one in this very thread. If you are left of centre, you should probably abandon the conspiracy theories of the far right lunatic fringe

The 'blog' I linked to was the only source I could find that had the video of the guy denying that the perpetrator said 'Britain first'. It took me ages to find anywhere that had that video.

someone who is demonstrably alive and talking to the media

Demonstrate then.

Putin said today "some western leaders had underestimated the threat of the Nazi's prior to ww2". He then added that "present day leaders were in danger of making the same mistake over international terrorism."

Too busy having a love in.
Looking to jump on a gravy train either in the EU or a large charity.

Well that's the thing - you DO lose security and all the benefits of steady employment. Most entrepreneurs fail a number of times before they make it on their own, I certainly did, and I went back to employment when I had to. We won't get that option here.

I've never been in an abusive relationship but I'd suggest it's a bit different from a political treaty spanning an entire continent
Some can do it some can't .

Bailey one final appeal.
Remember where we as a country we came from, and think about where we are going. A group of unelected people running what is becoming a United States of Europe. One vote among 28 a little bit like having one seat in the house of commons.

We came from conquering most of the planet through violence to being the first Empire to ever give the countries we occupied back to the people - while retaining enormous goodwill and influence in the commonwealth.

We don't have one vote in 28. Votes are not allocated on a one per country basis. We have considerable influence in arguably the most powerful bloc in the world. We also tend to get our own way.

Bailey one final appeal.
Remember where we as a country we came from, and think about where we are going. .
As a person that remembers quite well our Country Pre- Europe and today. I genuinely believe, The Geographic's are IMPORTANT and Influential in regards your Associations and Allegiances. Give me a Europe everyday. Now if 'As an Island(s) we were positioned Off-the Coast of Australia (or God forbid the USA) my opinion may well be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom