Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing the nazis into it is just crazy

Oooh, you're so close!

Forget trade, immigration and money - these are smokescreens.

Look into the founders of the EU.

Look into Walter Hallstein.

Look into IG Farben (also their connection with Auschwitz) and BASF, Bayer AG etc.

Look into Prescot Bush (daddy of George and granddad to George W) and his role in funding the Nazis.

There is a bigger picture that isn't being discussed anywhere, especially on here. Which is scary given the internet-savy nature of people on this site....still relying on controlled media for your knowledge and info.

Progress.
Forgot to mention .

Murdock came in with his newspaper for Brexit. He loves to back a winner in elections.

The economic argument
Represented by Oliver Morrissey, School of Economics, whose research interests include trade policy and the political economy of policy reform.

“Immigration is one of the main reasons for the referendum. For centuries, Britain has welcomed immigrants. While it’s economically successful, we can absorb them and they provide a net benefit. But that’s the past. It’s becoming harder to get full-time, well-paid stable employment - an increasing proportion of the labour force is in low-wage, temporary, zero-hour contracts. Immigration is a factor in causing that – as well as creating pressure on the education and health systems. People want some degree of regulation – the fact that the EU prevents that is a legitimate reason to vote to leave.
“It’s misleading to claim there won’t be costs for trade, but it’s equally misleading to claim these costs will be large. If Britain leaves the EU it will have to renegotiate existing trading relations with countries around the world that have been negotiated as part of the European Union. However, as the fifth largest economy in the world it’s likely to be in the interests of Britain’s trading partners to look for an agreement that is more or less a continuation of the existing relationship. There are structures within the WTO that would help that to happen. The US would find that of interest, as would many other nations – they don’t want the unnecessary extra costs of renegotiation.
“Put simply, the EU is not working. It’s not working on its economic policy, it’s got a deficit of democracy and a surfeit of regulation. It’s too rigid and not flexible enough. If Britain votes to exit, it’s the wakeup call the rest of Europe needs.”

Ironically Oliver Morrissey is an EU immigrant :) This is not an entirely outlandish position, but the vast majority (90%+) of economists disagree with it

Oooh, you're so close!

Look into IG Farben (also their connection with Auschwitz) and BASF, Bayer AG etc.

Look into Prescot Bush (daddy of George and granddad to George W) and his role in funding the Nazis.

There is a bigger picture that isn't being discussed anywhere, especially on here. Which is scary given the internet-savy nature of people on this site....still relying on controlled media for your knowledge and info.

I for one don't like basing decisions on theories. I think there is enough ammunition in the leaves armoury to win the vote without going down that road. If you want to go there I will take my leave for a while and come back when it's done with.

Oooh, you're so close!

We're getting into 9/11 conspiracy theory ground here, not exactly fruitful.

My favourite conspiracy theory is the one that says there is a conspiracy to promote conspiracy theories to distract people from the plainly obvious truth

My favourite conspiracy theory is the one that says there is a conspiracy to promote conspiracy theories to distract people from the plainly obvious truth
that wouldn't be difficult with you.

Must be wonderful knowing everything? You must know all about Walter then eh? And IG Farben? Yes of course you must...you wouldn't be able to discount it otherwise would you? Only an idiot would do that.
So, what can you tell me about Walt, or Farben's connection to Auschwitz and the EU?

Must be wonderful knowing everything? You must know all about Walter then eh? And IG Farben? Yes of course you must...you wouldn't be able to discount it otherwise would you? Only an idiot would do that.
So, what can you tell me about Walt, or Farben's connection to Auschwitz and the EU?

I certainly don't know everything, I'm reasonably confident in my ability to discern the reliability of sources, and certain that 'mainstream' history has enough conspiracies without adding the crazed ramblings of David Icke types on the internet.

I understand it is tempting to ascribe your problems to the machinations of a shadowy elite that controls everything, but I'm afraid it's just fallible human beings all the way down. Wake up Sheeple :)

So it's being reported tonight that Corbyn and his crew are admitting the need to control immigration ( how could they possibly go on denying it ) So according to some people on this forum that will make him and his crew racist.
But lets assume they are not racist and we really do have a problem with uncontrolled immigration. Paul Johnson of the IFS ( an organisation famed for it's expertise ) said it is not possible to control immigration while we are a member of the EU.

I don't think anyone in this thread has even once said that discussing or controlling immigration is racist.

Are you now interested in what experts have to say - or is it just the ones who conveniently support your position?

I for one don't like basing decisions on theories. I think there is enough ammunition in the leaves armoury to win the vote without going down that road. If you want to go there I will take my leave for a while and come back when it's done with.

Everything being discussed here is based on theories. What I've introduce is cold hard verifiable facts....names and actions that are not subject to interpretation and are recorded in history.
When you get some spare brain capacity, do yourself and your descendants a favour and educate yourself.

I thought I was hearing things . The general secretary of the PCS Union said. If we vote to leave, who will be the happiest when we wake up on June 24th It's going to be Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson, not exactly rocket science. And what about the majority of the Voting population who will have recovered their sovereignty. They'll be dancing in the Mall.

You haven't stated any facts whatosever, you've said trade, immigration and money are 'smokescreens' and made a vague demand that others should 'look into' some names. You've also suggested that you know something the rest of us don't because we haven't looked it up on the internet like you have, and that we are all idiots beholden to the 'controlled media'. All the hallmarks of a conspiracy theorist - and for that reason I've discounted what you've said. For example, do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

I saw David Shayler speak once before he lost the plot and proclaimed himself to be Jesus. He was an idiot.

Then again perhaps you've hit on something really important and we've all missed it - so why not explain your theory? Please cite your sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom