Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said they did. Its the quote. I bet more than half our country agree with those words.

Never said they did. Its the quote. I bet more than half our country agree with those words.

You may be right. Lots of Germans agreed with Hitler about minorities too.

Have you actually met many muslims, or does your info come from facebook and tabloid papers?

The evidence shows that those who hate minorities the most are those who have the least contact with them. It's fear of the 'other' that drives racism

Its not Islam that is the problem it is a wounderful peaceful religion. Its the hardcore that come and try to change our way of living to suit them

Actually most people don't want to live under the Russian mafia.

I'm also unclear what hating Muslims has to do with leaving the EU
So for instance, if someone said stop immigration, you immediately think racism.
Is that the case ?

If someone said I would not like England to become an Islamic state, you immediately think they hate muslims.
is that the case ?

Its not Islam that is the problem it is a wounderful peaceful religion. Its the hardcore that come and try to change our way of living to suit them

OK - so you're saying radicalised fundamentalists are bad? I think we can probably agree on that. Terrorists are bad, criminals are bad, bad things are bad.

So for instance, if someone said stop immigration, you immediately think racism.
Is that the case ?

If someone said I would not like England to become an Islamic state, you immediately think they hate muslims.
is that the case ?

No, if someone says something racist, I think racism. There is no question whatsoever of England becoming an Islamic state and there never has been - that's exactly the kind of bullshit that drives people to hate muslims

Indeed. We need tight controles on who can come in and more so who we can send packing if they are show to promote that ideology

Indeed. We need tight controles on who can come in and more so who we can send packing if they are show to promote that ideology

You do know we are already able to stop anyone who is shown to be a fundamentalist?

The one thing that has come out of this referendum is the ability to be able to discuss immigration without being called racist. The label has been used to stifle free speech on the demographics of our country. If all of a sudden there was a prospect of 10,000,000 Americans coming to the UK most people would say we don't want these yanks coming over and taking our homes, schools, jobs, using our national health service and stealing our women, we love Americans but we don't want them in such numbers. It would not be termed as racist, why is it if it's a people from another part of the world.

The one thing that has come out of this referendum is the ability to be able to discuss immigration without being called racist. The label has been used to stifle free speech on the demographics of our country. If all of a sudden there was a prospect of 10,000,000 Americans coming to the UK most people would say we don't want these yanks coming over and taking our homes, schools, jobs, using our national health service and stealing our women, we love Americans but we don't want them in such numbers. It would not be termed as racist, why is it if it's a people from another part of the world.

Its isn't racist to discuss immigration - it's just that quite a lot of people who shout loudest about immigrants actually are racist.

Its isn't racist to discuss immigration - it's just that quite a lot of people who shout loudest about immigrants actually are racist.
So one needs to speak slowly and quietly, even though one may still be saying the same thing.

You do know we are already able to stop anyone who is shown to be a fundamentalist?
I'm not picking on you, I hope you don't think I am. I do think you are misunderstanding my message or I cut across your personal standards. Could you answer me this Question.

Do you think Nigel Farage is a racist

Yes, I think Nigel Farage is a racist. A racist is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another. Nigel Farage believes that Germans are superior to Romanians. Therefore, Nigel Farage is a racist.

The IFS according to Andrew Marr talking to the prime minister this morning said if we leave.
"that based on the predictions ( so that's what the experts predict ) we would have a shallow recession, the shallowest since 1956. It is not Armageddon."

and that's if the experts got it right.

The prime minister said " controlling immigration is a NECESSARY ambition for Britain"

Paul Johnson of the IFS said " Being in the EU means that we have no control at all over immigration from the rest of the EU, it is just untrue to say that we can control immigration if we stay in"

I really believe that the prime minister shows an incompetence on this matter that I have never seen from a Government minister let alone a prime minister.

Yes, I think Nigel Farage is a racist. A racist is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another. Nigel Farage believes that Germans are superior to Romanians. Therefore, Nigel Farage is a racist.

Proof?

Do you think Paul Gascoigne is a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom