Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the upside I am looking forward to that VAT cut on my energy bills.
Just a shame that our energy imports are now going to cost so much more that prices are going to have to jump considerably. Still, at least we'll be giving the extra money to Norway instead of our own government

http://m.cambridge-news.co.uk/repor...n-huntingdon/story-29443411-detail/story.html

Stuff like that is happening all over the country. People feel "permitted" since the Leave result to behave in ways they wouldn't have before because it has provided the racists with "validation".

Not all Leave voters are racists, but it's likely nearly all racists voted Leave.
I would agree, it needs to be firmly put in it's place.
A passing thought, it could well be that the divide in England could be filled by the common good of the country. While we were part of the EU out identity was arguable.. just a thought.

You really don't know what you're talking about.

"Support far right parties?" I don't support any political party mate...I'd like to get rid of all politicians and replace them with a fairer system less open to corruption and more reflective of the views of the people. Does that sound far-right to you, mate?

I think perhaps you are a bit confused.

You just said you thought the rise of the National Front in France was a good thing

On the upside I am looking forward to that VAT cut on my energy bills.
Just a shame that our energy imports are now going to cost so much more that prices are going to have to jump considerably. Still, at least we'll be giving the extra money to Norway instead of our own government
Oh but look how the exports will benefit the government. Swings and roundabouts. Best to wait and see how it pans out.

Any more examples? I can't find any on a quick check of Google News

Any evidence for this? Or is it just your opinion?

@spiderspider : This is your Forum Signature "If you like what I said, using the Thumb or Tick is a great way to let me know >>>>>

If you don't like what I put, keep scrolling down."

If you don't like what @Edwin writes, or post why don't you also just scroll down? Its becoming a personal attack, there are ways you can argue a point, but you carried one too much, few hours ago, it was about the word 'beg' or 'pleaded' and not 'plead'

There are loads of ambiguous statements from both sides, state your point and if you don't buy his point you scroll down just like you advice.

This is disgusting but bullying and racist abuse has been going on on twitter for years. Twitter need to stamp on this stuff quicker than do.
Did you also look for any where people are being nice to non-English citizens, just for balance?
It's easy to dig up negative things, the Daily Mail do it all the time.

Also how do you know the abusers are even English?

Guys, mind the langage... Mr spider, I agree with signature... baiting before went too far. I'll temporarily close the thread if necessary, I'm about to chill out with a bbq, friends and a whole load of beer and good rioja.... please don't descend into chaos!

You're suggesting we have a day to celebrate the most divisive event in the UK in living memory? Possibly since the civil war? Perhaps that might be seen by some as just a tad tasteless. But then you're a Katie Hopkins fan, so obviously you don't give a flying &^%*about taste, decency or tact.
Temper , temper.

The French celebrate Bastille day.

I think perhaps you are a bit confused.

You just said you thought the rise of the National Front in France was a good thing

Grow up, you and everyone else can see I never said that.

Don't try and twist 'respect for standing up for their rights' into supporting the NF.

Grow up, you and everyone else can see I never said that.

Don't try and twist 'respect for standing up for their rights' into supporting the NF.

I said "Are you suggesting the rise of the National Front is a good thing"?
You responded "I am". Perhaps you meant something else

This country was here a long time before you or even I.
In concise terms, why do you fear for this country ?

Because it is being taken over by the far right. Because it has come to reject intellectuals. Because it is an increasingly intolerant and racist place. Because it is more divided than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom