Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU prior rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazel Pegg said:
I'm tempted to turn up without an invite just to see if they are all real :)

Was just thinking this :) Or would it be one bloke arguing with himself?! :)

rob said:
Was just thinking this :) Or would it be one bloke arguing with himself?! :)

Rob

You can believe the latter if you wish i'll just smile pat you on the head *there there*

I haven't seen Taxi suggest they are going?

Jac said:
Don't tempt me! :twisted:

Jac

Don't tempt you in what way? :confused:

I just have this gut feeling that what your being tempted would not be agreeable :???:

Hazel Pegg said:
I'm tempted to turn up without an invite just to see if they are all real :)

Hazel

Hazel...

Don't start! :p

There's always an open invitation to you... so are you coming along on the 22nd June to represent the PAB?

Regards
James Conaghan

I'm too subtle for my shirt....

olebean said:
Jac

Don't tempt you in what way? :confused:

I just have this gut feeling that what your being tempted would not be agreeable :???:

Sorry olebean...

A subtle attempt at humour that went awry! :(

You said "I just need somewhere for my peg leg now!"

I was intimating I knew a place you could put it. :cool:

Regards
James Conaghan

Jac said:
Sorry olebean...

A subtle attempt at humour that went awry! :(

You said "I just need somewhere for my peg leg now!"

I was intimating I knew a place you could put it. :cool:

Regards
James Conaghan

Jac

I don't understand, you want to explain? :twisted:

Nominet meeting 22nd June 12.00 to 3.00pm

So far Beasty, Sneezycheese, Olebean, Whois-Search and possible one other have confirmed.

If anyone else would like to join us for a Q+A at Nominet Oxford on the 22nd June (12 to 3pm) please confirm your details to my private email [email protected] - lunch is provided.

Hopefully Hazel (PAB Member) can make it too.

Regards
James Conaghan
[PAB Member]

What will be the basis for the questions ? or the agenda for the meeting ?

Ok i'll start ........

1. DRS review - recent cases and no generic term being safe?

2. The scope of Nominet - why does nominet need to do anything else but its core business?

3. Dropcatching - has the DAC led to unfair advantage in first come first serve?

4. Traffic Parking - why is this not seen as an appropriate use of a domain name?

5. PAB - In recent PAB meetings why have issuses raised on Acorndomains (+ Nomsteer) not been discussed? Do PAB members make up their own minds and not take in views of others?

just to say

Hi all, I will be able to make the 22nd at 12.....questions.......

I am single minded in my approach...rights....so I think the agenda so far is cool....even though the enemy will see my tactics...this is my tactics....

As by trade I am a Financial Adviser...I think an open question will be good......... this should do it

Question 1 : So Nominet....what do you think needs changing?

Sub question if the enemy return with a counter closed question: What in particular needs changing?

Question 2: So Nominet....what do you think doesn't need changing?

Sub question if the enemy return with a counter closed question: What in particular doesn't need changing?

By asking the two questions we should cover everything...but not return home until the 30th

Lee

the one

are you the jack or another jack...........i am getting confused with all these many names....ole has a boy and girls name.......i suppose its all about who has the most names

lee

grandin said:
are you the jack or another jack...........i am getting confused with all these many names....ole has a boy and girls name.......i suppose its all about who has the most names

lee

Eh?? :confused:

Lee

I think you mean email addresses unless you have me confussled

OB

Whois-Search said:
What will be the basis for the questions ? or the agenda for the meeting ?

Ok i'll start ........

1. DRS review - recent cases and no generic term being safe?

2. The scope of Nominet - why does nominet need to do anything else but its core business?

3. Dropcatching - has the DAC led to unfair advantage in first come first serve?

4. Traffic Parking - why is this not seen as an appropriate use of a domain name?

5. PAB - In recent PAB meetings why have issuses raised on Acorndomains (+ Nomsteer) not been discussed? Do PAB members make up their own minds and not take in views of others?

I can't make it, sorry.

But can someone bring up that dreadful case of potential fraud that has had it's thread deleted (on purpose)?

If anyone wants a reminder of what it was, pm and I can refresh.

-aqls-

Can we have a ip check on jack_the_hat please admin ?

Also anything "fraud" related should be reported through the proper channels.

Whois-Search said:
Can we have a ip check on jack_the_hat please admin ?

IP Check? To check he has one?! :)

I am all for openness - thus its blindingly obvious who I am - and would not say open IP's / required info in profiles / etc is needed, more the mindset of "this bloke doesnt want people to know his name and there is a reason for it".

There are a few on the forum who like to be anon or claim to be other people, and it is highly amusing when you read their posts bearing in mind their own lack of transparency ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom