Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I want to donate a domain name to a homeless charity or a foodbank

Free car parks!

Have I been missing something here?
I've just spent my whole life paying for every single god damn one of them.

Can someone please... just tell me where the free ones are. FFS
I have the tech concept for free car parks which is why I bought the free car car parks .com website address but I can't be bothered etc I prefer watching people pay to park knowing if I made my concept a reality they wouldn't need to

I have the tech concept for free car parks which is why I bought the free car car parks .com website address but I can't be bothered etc I prefer watching people pay to park knowing if I made my concept a reality they wouldn't need to

Oh no... If only there were a .co.uk website that allowed us to find paid/free car parks!

https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/

I think is somewhat amusing that if .co.uk and .UK domains are the only domains etc investors that only buy .co.uk and .UK domains can't buy .crypto or .wallet .coin .nft .888 domains because they are Blockchain domains which are n gtlds eg Blockchain gtlds etc which obviously most .co.uk .UK domain name investors won't understand or refuse to acknowledge the existence of etc? most domain name investors couldn't name 10 new gtlds I could probably name 50 fairly easily - people forget that domain name investing is purely about buying domains for investment and not selling

I think is somewhat amusing that if .co.uk and .UK domains are the only domains etc investors that only buy .co.uk and .UK domains can't buy .crypto or .wallet .coin .nft .888 domains because they are Blockchain domains which are n gtlds eg Blockchain gtlds etc which obviously most .co.uk .UK domain name investors won't understand or refuse to acknowledge the existence of etc? most domain name investors couldn't name 10 new gtlds I could probably name 50 fairly easily - people forget that domain name investing is purely about buying domains for investment and not selling
If a gtld can't be named, is it a worthwhile gtld? Surely part of the value is having something known and desirable to others?

people forget that domain name investing is purely about buying domains for investment and not selling
If you don't ever sell, it's not an investment you've just bought something.

If a gtld can't be named, is it a worthwhile gtld? Surely part of the value is having something known and desirable to others?

If you don't ever sell, it's not an investment you've just bought something.
some of the most premium land in London is owned and most likely will never be sold even though houses are built on it etc people just accept they buy 100 year lease and they can sell the lease but will never own the land because it will never be for sale etc which has proven a great investment for the landowner

most domain name investors couldn't name 10 new gtlds I could probably name 50 fairly easily - people forget that domain name investing is purely about buying domains for investment and not selling

Therein lies your problem: your average UK business owner / member of public couldn't name one gtld. Most will have heard of .co.uk....

some of the most premium land in London is owned and most likely will never be sold even though houses are built on it etc people just accept they buy 100 year lease and they can sell the lease but will never own the land because it will never be for sale etc which has proven a great investment for the landowner

You realise the landowners make money from the land? You making money from your investments? Your responses are becoming more and more puerile.

So they do sell, albeit temporarily, through a lease.

Therein lies your problem: your average UK business owner / member of public couldn't name one gtld. Most will have heard of .co.uk....
thats the problem because if the average business owner doesn't know or understand gtlds chance's are a gtld will be infringing their trademark or copyright etc and they would be none the wiser

So in this case the website has value and the domain is worthless?
the website cannot exist without the domain the domain is the land the website is the property etc a domain doesn't need a website but a website cannot exist without a domain

the website cannot exist without the domain the domain is the land the website is the property etc a domain doesn't need a website but a website cannot exist without a domain
So, how does this analogy of yours show the value of gtlds?

So, how does this analogy of yours show the value of gtlds?
because I understand new gtlds and have owned many new gtlds and seen the traffic to the gtlds etc when I buy a domain I know before typing a domain in to a domain search engine whether the second keyword of a two keyword domain name is a gtld extension etc so when I see domain name portfolios of investors etc I go down the list and that's a new gtld etc etc but basically a gtld is global same as a .com example my 00.solar new gtld etc not many domain names will rank better organically in google search globally for the search term solar than 00.solar

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom