Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Hire.co.uk, Satellite.co.uk, Stolen.co.uk....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are more than welcome to use my Sky links on while you are waiting :mrgreen:

Very kind of you Fred :)

Just chased them up and it's now been approved.

Best design a site now I guess.

Any thoughts on this Logo i've just created.

satellitelogo.gif

Does it look too amateurish?

I guess a pro would put a little dish instead of a dot on the letter i, bit beyond me though.

Last edited:

Just chased them up and it's now been approved.

Best design a site now I guess.

View attachment 120

I guess a pro would put a little dish instead of a dot on the letter i, bit beyond me though.

Both the logo and domain are amateurish, keep saying that I'll give you a fiver for them ;)

Nah the logo looks good, probaly as good as a pro could do, always good to have a pop at doing something, I keep trying logo's and banners but I always get the dimensions wrong, or have crap fonts installed but have photoshop installed now, so might get that another go one sunday afternoon.

I like the design, it looks good and could certainly be used on the live site. That said, a top end logo designer would probably used a better font, maybe a slight gradient fill on the wording, and greater simplicity in the design of the satellite, which would make it look cooler. Less is more with logo design.

Rgds

Accelerator

Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I'll go for it for now and if I still like it in a couple of months I'll get it re-done by a pro.

Cheers

Paul

Getting a more complicated design but I think Sky already have done it is put images inside the wording so you have things like movies, sport images inside the letters.

With your current logo though, too a degree are you going to have the design orange as well?

Also if you now have your sky links, I would set up a quick link to Sky for the moment and see what happens before waiting for the design to be finished as you might lose out on passing trade, especially if it takes you a few weeks to sort out.

There is no doubt that the logo does look amateur, but this probably doesn't matter if you're just pulling in revenue from type-ins. you're not exactly building a brand here are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom