Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactcly.... Surely then that would be the same as our exports? Might dip a bit with tariffs but wouldn't disappear?

Totally agree, but the fact that they would rather lose out rather than give us what they want will only bring the downfall of the EU even closer.

It's over anyway, the EU is burning down as we speak. France is bankrupt and break Euro rules, in July Greece goes back for another bailout. Spain and Portugal have massive youth unemployment. Germany with it's massive migrant crisis, Austria will elect a right wing government in a few years.

Sounds like we are onto a winner boys :D

Different discussion, and valid one. Try to fix it from inside as we can't fix it from out.

Immigration.

Another example that you're all wasting your time arguing over how many, where from, where to...look at the bigger picture. In this case the picture revolves around 'why?'

Why are people desperately fleeing their own countries? Because we are bombing the crap out of them...which is another in-your-face example of governments NOT working for the people. War is a racket; very very profitable for a few psycopaths.

Are you referring to Cameron's remark about Sadiq sharing a platform with Suliman Gani who, the PM says, ‘supported Islamic State’? This nasty smear has already been thoroughly exposed as not only groundless but deliberately deceptive. Cameron typically refers to the terrorist group as 'Daesh' (indeed it was he who insisted that people use this term rather than "Islamic State"). By choosing to revert to the original term in his smear about Khan, he was deliberately exploiting the ambiguity - between the idea of "an" Islamic state with the terrorist group "Islamic State" - knowing that, while he would be found out, it didn't matter because there are enough suckers out there on whom this semantic sleight of hand would work and who wouldn't normally read intelligent news sources. It was also astoundingly hypocriticial, for reasons Signature has made clear.
I think his point is that Boris and Govey, when pressed on the matter, might well try to disown Farage's 'Breaking Point' poster (probably more than you would do), yet they seem quite happy to harvest any votes it generates.
I don't think anyone who has links to ISIS should be in this country let alone in office.. Just my view though.

Just in case you didn't understand or believe Toonz's post you can read about Cameron's apology in one your favourite sources http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pporter-London-mayoral-election-campaign.html
It's quite scary how easy it is for politicians and tabloid editors to mislead people. Why do they lie so regularly? Because they know they can get away with it with a certain large segment of the population. Well intentioned folk, but the kind who interpret a 4k high def world in 480p.

I think shamelessly attempting to smear the Mayor of London as a terrorist will backfire on you old chap, same as your support for Katie Hopkins - it exposes your true colours

Most Brits would be ashamed to be associated with such views.

It's quite scary how easy it is for politicians and tabloid editors to mislead people. Why do they lie so regularly? Because they know they can get away with it with a certain large segment of the population. Well intentioned folk, but the kind who interpret a 4k high def world in 480p.
So hard to know who supports who these days , it's a new type of warfare.

Yep. If it's in the Daily Mail, it must be true. :rolleyes:
Anyone who references the Daily Mail as proof or to backup any argument instantly loses said argument and any credibility they have/had.

You can tell what type of person someone is when you find out what news source(s) they read.
Yes I know what you mean but the stories are so outrageous I can't resist. Probably just smoke no fire.
Has the mail withdrawn it's claims ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ated-marital-rape-violence-against-women.html

I forget who it was who described the Daily Mail as everything that's wrong about Britain masquerading as everything that's right.

They seem to have managed to be on the wrong side of history on just about every significant step forward of the past 100 years.

8SvInLi.jpg

It's not about reporting the news, it's about playing to fears and pandering to prejudice of 'the other'.

The migrants are coming. Be afraid.

duuifrh.jpg

FjxDK6R.jpg

There will always be a ready-made market for this slop. Fortunately we live in the age of the internet, so there's now no excuse to avoid a sensible news source. I still look in on the Mail to see what they're coming out with, but more for 'research purposes*' than newsgathering.

(*OK, and the occasional glance at the sidebar of shame :) )

Wow, you can't believe a word Cameron says, can you.
The Mail is great for exposing things most want to hide.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-accused-critics-terrorist-sympathiser.html

I don't even think he read the article before he post the link, if he does he will realise that there was no accusation of any link to anything, just single quote statements.

Also this is the same guy that said he use to be a fan of Cameron until he came back with a daft deal from Brussels, now he is saying we cant believe a word Cameron says. We know we cant trust everything the PM says, we are not really disappointed when he says one thing and does the opposite.

He publicly apologies to Sadiq Khan and the Imam in the Commons even if he does not meant it, that's enough embarrassment for him.

If you are going to accuse anybody of anything, please come up evidence, not just hearsay printout from Daily Mail.

Second question for you, still waiting for answer to my first one:

Define 'Terrorist Sympathiser' and tell me why this is worse than 'War mongers'

There will always be a ready-made market for this slop. Fortunately we live in the age of the internet, so there's now no excuse to avoid a sensible news source. I still look in on the Mail to see what they're coming out with, but more for 'research purposes*' than newsgathering.
I don't think reading it is the problem but believing it and quoting it as fact on here is very sad

The 'claims' boil down to 'brown person seen in general vicinity of other brown people, some of whom are bad'.

The Daily Mail prints outright lies on their frontpage on a daily basis. They then issue 10 word corrections in small print in the middle of the paper.

Here's a petition to remove Dacre as editor. Nearly 50,000 signatures in the last 24 hours.

It would be interesting if anyone reading this thread who was undecided at the start of the debate has learned anything to help them make up their mind which way to vote?

As ten people in the poll are still to decide.

I forget who it was who described the Daily Mail as everything that's wrong about Britain masquerading as everything that's right.

They seem to have managed to be on the wrong side of history on just about every significant step forward of the past 100 years.

8SvInLi.jpg

It's not about reporting the news, it's about playing to fears and pandering to prejudice of 'the other'.

The migrants are coming. Be afraid.

duuifrh.jpg

FjxDK6R.jpg

(*OK, and the occasional glance at the sidebar of shame :) )

Trouble is you can't believe any of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ts-found-in-the-back-of-a-lorry-in-portsmout/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nearly-7000-illegal-immigrant-stowaways-6195043

I was about 65% Remain when I started. I'm now 95% Remain.

Let's just say the tone of the immigration debate up and down the country, on forums and in my family, hasn't exactly done the Brexit side any favours. (I seem to recall this is what some of the more reasonable Brexiters like Daniel Hannan and Douglas Carswell were afraid of.)

The true colour of Websaway is coming out now, you are posting 28 illegal immigrant entering the UK,, what will country like Greece do, with 1000s on a daily basis.

You are just providing a lot of reasons why people should go out tomorrow and vote IN

The true colour of Websaway is coming out now, you are posting 28 illegal immigrant entering the UK,, what will country like Greece do, with 1000s on a daily basis.

You are just providing a lot of reasons why people should go out tomorrow and vote IN

I think the forum needs a new button Fruitcake would get my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom