Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

EU Referendum

Acorn EU Poll

• Remain

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The count will start at 10pm, and the three hundred and something areas will all declare their results individually (I'm guessing once they've finished and verified the count, rather than all together)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34800713
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...ship_referendum,_2016#Voting_areas_and_counts

Cheers Edwin - So just like a General election night then. Including the race to be the first to declare, This should keep a few of us up all night then. I Wonder if we'll end-up with our own internal Boarder animosity County A says yes, County B says No by a Big Margin, War of the Roses revisited ;) Perhaps we could even Petition for County Independence afterwards, then Kent and Sussex get to Keep all the 'illegals'

Last edited:
Cheers Edwin - So just like a General election night then. Including the race to be the first to declare, This should keep a few of us up all night then. I Wonder if we'll end-up with our own internal Boarder animosity County A says yes, County B says No by a Big Margin, War of the Roses revisited ;) Perhaps we could even Petition for County Independence afterwards

I think there might be a certain amount of that, especially if the breakdown of the vote turns out to be enormously different in different parts of the country. Another reason to hope for an overwhelming result for one side or the other!

A "real" debate (3 vs 3) on ITV right now. A full two hours of battle...

I still think one of the most telling questions is, If the vote was to join the EU on the 23rd (with no reforms, exactly how it is) would the remainers vote to join?
In this scenario we don't have open borders with EU countries,our economy is pretty stable and we don't need bailing out.

I still think one of the most telling questions is, If the vote was to join the EU on the 23rd (with no reforms, exactly how it is) would the remainers vote to join?
In this scenario we don't have open borders with EU countries,our economy is pretty stable and we don't need bailing out.

Gain tariff-free access to the largest free market in the world? Sign me up. Can I have extra hard-working free-thinking immigrants on that please boss?

I was actually watching 'remain' videos on youtube. Unfortunately there was a lot of different people with 4-6 min snippets. It's almost as if they couldn't make a 90 min documentary about the benefits.... by the way - don't believe me? just type 'britain remain eu' and 'britain leave eu' in google

John I've got a really sh*te job for you , do you want it ? Yes I do want it I will do it for £x pounds per hour. Now come on john, I can get a foreigner who lives three people to a room to do it for far less than that.

Watched it on +1 interesting debate especially when it finally moved away from immigration. I wish leave would focus more sovereignty than scaremongering about all the woes of the country being down to migrants. It would certainly make it easier for me to get behind the argument

John, do you want to work for living wage? I've got solid work available for those willing to develop skills

Also my business contributes more to our balance of trade than any of these *ungrateful gentlemen*

Watched it on +1 interesting debate especially when it finally moved away from immigration. I wish leave would focus more sovereignty than scaremongering about all the woes of the country being down to migrants. It would certainly make it easier for me to get behind the argument

True. It should never be about the issues. Let's ignore the elephant in the room and discuss the ins and outs of the exit/remain vote WITHOUT mentioning immigration, public opinion, finance, past and future economics, or anything else that will make me sad. Seriously do I have to paint my room blue or an off-colour blue - these are important european things to me.

Christ. We have an ageing, economically useless population and we are dependent on migrants. Do you think Merkel took a million in because she likes that particular shade of brown?

Nope. We're growing faster and likely to become the largest economy in Europe - because we recognised the issue earlier. Merkel is playing catch-up.

Might have to work a little bit on but hey if you don't want to go to google and type in 'largest economy in europe' and see how far down the list you are.... and then Europe to the rest of the world.... who am I to argue? Don't let facts get in the way of a good fantasy.

BTW by *not* taking your advice I've made 17,000 gbp in 2 days. That's how switched on you are. So carry on dishing out 'advice' and knowledge. Thanks. Ignore for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom