Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

HostMaria domain business livestreams - tonight 9PM

Last edited:
There wasn't one yesterday. .. sometimes social networks randomly throw out older posts and we have an impression that it is a fresh one.

Next week will be talking to Ree (he is an Acorn member, though I don't know his nick). At least this is the plan :)

Ree was on Monte Cahn's podcast "Domain Masters" https://podcasts.apple.com/gr/podcast/ecommerce-and-domains/id1490313742?i=1000458676469 6 years ago.

Is it Ree that was the voice in the background when @LucyC did her chat ?

Last edited by a moderator:
There wasn't one yesterday. .. sometimes social networks randomly throw out older posts and we have an impression that it is a fresh one.

Next week will be talking to Ree (he is an Acorn member, though I don't know his nick). At least this is the plan :)

Ree was on Monte Cahn's podcast "Domain Masters" https://podcasts.apple.com/gr/podcast/ecommerce-and-domains/id1490313742?i=1000458676469 6 years ago.

@Helmuts He says he was never 'approved' to be a member (back in the day, when the dinosaurs were still probably roaming), so left in a huff.

That podcast with Monte was from 17 years ago! Still as relevant today as ever, will make for a fantastic show next week I'm sure of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Helmuts He says he was never 'approved' to be a member (back in the day, when the dinosaurs were still probably roaming), so left in a huff.

That podcast with Monte was from 17 years ago! Still as relevant today as ever, will make for a fantastic show next week I'm sure of it!

Thank you for the correction.

:) he should retry joining Acorn.. just checked @Ree is free to be taken (hopefully none of our users will take it before him). :)

We are doing a livestream tonight at 9PM UK time with a professional domain name investor Ree (from the UK) who has seen it all. The link to the YouTube livestream:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

See you at 9PM.

Thank you guys.

@dee would you like to tell your story some day as well?

Best! H

I just finished watching the last stream. Enjoyable watch, cheers.

It was a long one . I'd be happy to watch longer haha

Looking forward to the next one. Monday isn't the same without a stream

I just finished the last one - over a few days listening while driving. Good fun and great to hear from Ree's experience.

Thank you guys.. we will see if we can arrange one this week - I really enjoy these streams as well

The next livestream will be tonight 8PM

Recently, @Ryan Ewen from Digital Candy 'released' 2 interesting tweets:
$50k loan: https://twitter.com/digitalcandyuk/status/1659159386525257728
$100k loan: https://twitter.com/digitalcandyuk/status/1659159297891205120

I am honored to have Ryan as a returning guest tonight, and to allow you to ask your live questions to him. Let us make this evening about Ryan answering your live questions, shall we? :) .. the beauty of livestreams.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another interesting one. Nice one.
Thank you. Yes, @Ryan Ewen was very transparent here.

Yes good show, far more interesting than the last one for me. It didn't drag, flowed well and seemed far more relevant.
Thank you. This was a totally different format - straight on the point and 1 specific topic only. And, now you are in trouble ;) .. you did upset somebody ;)

--

There will be a bonus episode tonight 11PM with a superb guest from the USA we haven't had livestreams before.. And, I suspect this could go over 1 hour (depending from the flow). Will announce it later this morning.

Thank you. Yes, @Ryan Ewen was very transparent here.
It's a win win really, as not only is it interesting to hear someone so willing to talk openly, but for Ryan he is also building trust with some of the people he's likely to be dealing with in the future. I mean , when i'm looking for a £100k loan on 'slightly-different-selfie-sticks.com' he's gonna be top of the list.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom