Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain servicedapartments.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is the dream name which i cant get, so i am looking for an alternative!
roomzzz.co.uk is another one, a-space-in-the-city.co.uk, all suggestions considered

Shame you were a bit late, I sold your dream name in September 2008 to its current owner ;)

From your examples, it looks like you're considering registering something that's currently available? If you're in fact looking for a name on the secondary market, perhaps you could provide some indication of your budget?

No offence mate, the first domain is great but the other 2 you suggested are a waste of both money and time TBH.

Hope you get something nice :cool:

thanks edwin, youve really made my night...:( i feel as though i was stood in the queue behind the guy that bought the last bargain.
the a-space-in-the-city.co.uk name is all one word i just dont want to give him any more publicity.
trust me if i had a suitable name i wouldnt be posting, i have been using names with town names previously but we really need something generic as we are rolling out across the uk.
as for budget it certainly wouldnt be over £1k.

cheers

Can't think of anything at your budget myself, but hopefully you'll get some good responses from others. Good luck!

BTW, one thought: if your business is serviced apartments, perhaps you could supplement the cash with a complimentary stay in one of your apartments? Just thinking a bit laterally about how you might entice people to offer you "better" names than you'll get for your stated budget.

Hi I Have

city-apartments.co.uk

'city apartments' is estimated to be typed into google 1300 times last month
and the keywords cost per click is estimated to be £1.22

i also have

online-hotels.co.uk

But think the first one is more suited to you

I am looking for offers within your Budget

If you like it Try Me

Regards John

roomzzz.co.uk is another one, a-space-in-the-city.co.uk, all suggestions considered

Would serviced-apartments.co.uk be any good to you?

Would serviced-apartments.co.uk be any good to you? Sorry, forget that. I just the £1K budget.

I'll join in the fun then...

premiumapartments.co.uk

Regards
Johnny

Hi Delston

I believe I have what you want. The next best domain after ServicedApartments.co.uk is

ServicedRooms.co.uk and ServicedRoom.co.uk ...I own both!

Very simply, think Laterooms.com now a multi-million ££ Uk company monetizing short term accommodation.

I'd be willing to sell if you can make the right offer. I fully understand what you'd like to do with this domain as I operate in the self-catering industry myself and make a very considerable revenue doing the same. You can look at my site LondonApartment.tv .

As an alternative, if you would like to consider a part purchase for a share of your revenue, or a purchase payment plan, I'd be open as well. If you had servicedapartments.co.uk, we both know
what you'd be making once developed.

Frankly, I've had offers from india to buy Servicedrooms.com which I also own, but not quite close to what i'd sell it for. However if you can make the right offer on any of these I'd sell today or develop in the near future. I'm a developer and develop sites into real businesses, not just a domainer.

Let me know if we can reach some sort of purchase agreement. I have lots of experience in this short-term / daily rental industry and believe if you take the right perspective you will make your money back within only a few weeks or months, depending on how you develop your site, branding, marketing etc....

Make me a sexy offer on ServicedRooms.co.uk and ServicedRoom.co.uk today and they are yours! Think branding along side Laterooms.com and you will agree this is what you want to compete more effectively.

Best of luck whatever you decide.

Cheers Robert

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom