Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Rare Domains in the Wild!

Screenshot_20240719_122940_Gallery.jpg

Hard to see but it's a .art

Nice :) .art os on the league of its own.. fantastic tld

It's certainly interesting that two of the photos already posted here for alt domains were "would-be" potential buyers of my domains. The .UK sales market has definitely become extremely diluted, what with so many new and bizarre TLD's flooding on to the scene, buyers have become very savvy - a harbinger of things to come perhaps!

It's certainly interesting that two of the photos already posted here for alt domains were "would-be" potential buyers of my domains.

:D yeah, threads like these can also help find that perfect UK buyer for the UK tlds

It's certainly interesting that two of the photos already posted here for alt domains were "would-be" potential buyers of my domains. The .UK sales market has definitely become extremely diluted, what with so many new and bizarre TLD's flooding on to the scene, buyers have become very savvy - a harbinger of things to come perhaps!
It's a tale as old as time. Startup has a domain budget of £20 because as we all know its just a web address and that has no impact on the business whatsoever and then a year or two in... oh wait! maybe it has a huge impact on the business? Better spend some money on a credible .co.uk or .com!

Jokes aside I think it's inevitable new businesses start to broaden their domain search to other TLDs as the scarcity and therefore price of premium domains go up. I don't think it will ultimately have a negative effect on the traditionally popular TLDs as there will always be somebody looking to upgrade.

Time will tell I guess.

Hard to see (hard to take pictures on the move) but for every one of these .Co I see there's hundreds of .co.uk and .com.
20231113_081641.jpg

Hard to see (hard to take pictures on the move) but for every one of these .Co I see there's hundreds of .co.uk and .com.
View attachment 4437

Someone should explain to the company that this is a Columbian tld and not really a .com alternative as falsy advertised by some domainers.. :) more opportunities for the .co.uk and .uk name holder. .. just checked > .com is for sale at hugedomains for $3795

:) cheers for the jolly people of St Helena :)

These guys are all in!
What, if any are the benefits of having a separate domain for your email? Trying to upstand the thinking here.

20240723_130543.jpg

These guys are all in!
What, if any are the benefits of having a separate domain for your email? Trying to upstand the thinking here.

View attachment 4450
I actually like the approach :)

Emails quite often are spelled out over phone - this shorter does eliminate lots of mistypes + saves time. Website urls quite often are found using Google and their website url/domain clearly describes who they are and what they do for users. Nice :)

I actually like the approach :)

Emails quite often are spelled out over phone - this shorter does eliminate lots of mistypes + saves time. Website urls quite often are found using Google and their website url/domain clearly describes who they are and what they do for users. Nice :)
Very good points you make. Way less chance of email leakage.

Talk to Arnold :D :D Brilliant!!!

:) Mark Ghoriafi just posted on his socials:
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 19.44.12.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom