Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Historical Nominet Droplist

Reaction score
I've been downloading the daily lists for couple months, and archiving them for some reason, but I missed the one for August 31st, I know that most of the domains would be on the previous list, but is there a way to download a historical list?

I've been downloading the daily lists for couple months, and archiving them for some reason, but I missed the one for August 31st, I know that most of the domains would be on the previous list, but is there a way to download a historical list?
Hey Daniel would it be possible to get these? I only have one from a few days ago but it's interesting to go through them and would be great to have some going back a few weeks or months. I don't need one for every single day as there should be some overlap but let me know if you'd be willing to help

Hey Daniel would it be possible to get these? I only have one from a few days ago but it's interesting to go through them and would be great to have some going back a few weeks or months. I don't need one for every single day as there should be some overlap but let me know if you'd be willing to help
Hi @Jam - I can help you with this. DM me and we can sort it. 🙂

I’d have happily helped you out with ones going back as far as mid Aug, as that’s as far back as I’ve got myself, but I see Alan has already gotten there :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom