Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal chichester property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I have ChichesteProperty dot co dot uk and a few other ones local to this one, I have been thinking about developing it but wondered what it would be worth.

Chichester is a very affluent area with some of the most expensive housing in the UK outside of London and Sandbanks.

Any ideas?

Cheers

FWIW I sold sandbankspoole.co.uk for £190. I also own some further Sandbanks property names but haven't sold any. For a name like yours I think it's worth putting a site in place, getting traffic stats, and then you're in a better position to flog it. It's not a bad name, I would aim for £700+.

Rgds

Hi

I should have added that I own ChichesterAccommodation also so the two could be worth more sold together perhaps???

As I have 4 others for similar sized towns, a few larger locally. Would people recommend trying to market them as a package?

Cheers

Personally I would market them separately, as e.g. an estate agent in Chichester wouldn't be interested in domains for other areas.

Rgds

Chichester Property websites

Hi Oceanic

I have Chichester Offices .com and Chichester Shops .com, both developed and both ranking well for their keyword terms - but the monthly traffic is low.

Unlike commercial property, residential property websites tend to need quite a lot of development (or a chunky database feed behind it) because the available stock is changing all the time.

I don't know of any residential agents in Chichester who don't already have a site (and it would be hard to explain to them the need for a second site with expensive development behind it.)

But you're right that it's a fairly affluent area (at least in terms of property prices).

If you go down the development route, then please PM me.

I live in Chichester :) Your right, expensive area! Could be worth a lot to the local estate agents, Cluttons Tod Miller seem to have signs all over the place.

Thanks for your feedback guys.

I would like to either sell them on or start-up a low cost estate agency, perhaps fees of 0.5%? But that would be a LOT of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom