Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal all.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There was no serious interest in all.co.uk, so I would like to know your thoughts on its future uses.

What would you do with it?

Cheers!

There might be an opportunity for creating some subdomains.

Until you decide what to do with it, the subdomain F**k.all.co.uk might be an appropriate one :)

I'm sure i checked the domain out a couple of months ago and it had a company website on. Is this a recent purchase?

Do what it says on the tin - a big list of all .co.uk domain names. Together with their owners and contact details.

Do what it says on the tin - a big list of all .co.uk domain names. Together with their owners and contact details.

Don't forget the drop drop dates :)

I'd see it as a search engine, along the lines of "ask" as in giving "all" the answers.

Last edited:
I see it as a drop domain site too.

Make it a £5 per month subscription for a daily list and I will be on it like a hot pot. :)

Nice domain! Much better name than wet imho.

Again imo would be tragic waste used as some unimaginative nerdy drop site etc (any old reg-fee domain will do for that stuff :D)

Nice domain! Much better name than wet imho.

Again imo would be tragic waste used as some unimaginative nerdy drop site etc (any old reg-fee domain will do for that stuff :D)

True, but this would have brand, is easy to remember and could bring a high volume of people. :)

Meh, was just an idea. If it's not wanted I will offer a tenner for it ;)

It's another excellent generic with poor possibilities IMHO. Sometimes these generics just don't work unless you have lots of £ to throw at them.

allinson partnership were the previous owners. I had discussions with the director.

A good-looking dn, but lacks clear direction. 'All' I can ever think of with these kinds of LLL's are the potential abbreviations. Since this one has meaning, I'd lean towards an abbreviation that retains relevance with the word. My idea ...

'All' topics covered in a website of lists, like listverse.com ...

ALL = A Long List

cracking name
just needs a bit of brainstorming

what jumps out to me if i owned would be a price comparison site. For people to make savings on products etc
tagline could be 'A Lot Less :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom