Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Some Sad News I'm Afraid...

Ouch, very sad to hear this. Yes his posts were very cryptic but I always assumed he was just sitting back chuckling away to himself at by stirring things up a bit here. This does touch home indeed, I'm of a similar age and it's scary how these things can happen seemingly out of nowhere. RIP

It's with great sadness to hear about Julian's passing. I had no idea he was so young. Julian had been a presence on Acorn domains and other forums for quite some time. He had his own unique style of communication and a wonderful sense of humour. Although I never had the chance to meet him in person, I often messaged and traded with him over the years. My thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.

How sad. Tomorrow is never promised, and it's important to make the most of life in the moment, because you never know how things will pan out. It certainly sounds like Julian was much loved and appreciated, and had his own take on life. My heart goes out to his family and friends x

Certainly sad to hear. I met Julian on here and did some work with him on the earliest iterations of Domain Manage. We haven't spoken for a while and it's a pity we won't get that chance. RIP!

It's with great sadness to report that @JMI (Julian) sadly passed away on Saturday.
An extremely fit individual who was a PTI in the army and taken very suddenly at the very young age of 46.

I'm guessing many of you personally may not have met Julian or had dealings with him. He was a great family man and one of those friends that everybody needs in their life. He would pick the phone up immediately, at any hour, if you needed help or simply just to talk.

Yes, he's posts on here were a bit cryptic, but that was he's quirky sense of humour. Write some crap that means nothing, light the touch paper and sit back and watch the debate.

RIP fella, you will be missed.

Gosh, that is a shock. Had some dealings with him back in the day on geo domains. Thank you for sharing the news here.

Shocking news. A true gentleman of domaining. My condolences to his family. Will miss his thought provoking posts.

I know a bit more info, but not for sharing on an open forum.

Such sad news for his wife, children and close family.

Awful news. Events like this are really sobering. 46 is an extremely young age in this modern world.

As Marcus Aurelius said, “You may leave this life at any moment: have this possibility in your mind in all that you do or say or think.”

We must live as if we will die in the next moment, because one day that moment will be next.

Stay healthy and happy everyone, and RIP to this man whom I had no idea served in the forces. Thanks for your service @JMI may you rest in peace now.

For those that never had the chance to meet Julian in person, this is what he looks like. Apparently he was bored at home and thought he’d wear his UN beret
IMG_1369.jpeg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom