Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Some Sad News I'm Afraid...

Reaction score
It's with great sadness to report that @JMI (Julian) sadly passed away on Saturday.
An extremely fit individual who was a PTI in the army and taken very suddenly at the very young age of 46.

I'm guessing many of you personally may not have met Julian or had dealings with him. He was a great family man and one of those friends that everybody needs in their life. He would pick the phone up immediately, at any hour, if you needed help or simply just to talk.

Yes, he's posts on here were a bit cryptic, but that was he's quirky sense of humour. Write some crap that means nothing, light the touch paper and sit back and watch the debate.

RIP fella, you will be missed.

Incredibly sad news!! It's a total shocker. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family x

Do you have any idea about the cause? I've been hearing about too many young people passing away (including some of my super-fit friends of the same age, 46/47), supposedly after receiving COVID jabs. I don't want to speculate or steer this thread towards conspiracy theories, but I'm genuinely curious about the cause of death, especially since you mentioned he was super fit!

On a side note: Has anyone reached out to Julian's family to educate them on his domain portfolio and the renewals? I would hate for his digital estate to be filtered off to drop catchers instead of his family members.

Sending love to his family x

Very sad news and a great shock to hear this - I have done business with Julian in the past and he was great guy to deal with. Thoughts and prayers with his family at this very sad time.

Incredibly sad news!! It's a total shocker. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family x

Do you have any idea about the cause? I've been hearing about too many young people passing away (including some of my super-fit friends of the same age, 46/47), supposedly after receiving COVID jabs. I don't want to speculate or steer this thread towards conspiracy theories, but I'm genuinely curious about the cause of death, especially since you mentioned he was super fit!

On a side note: Has anyone reached out to Julian's family to educate them on his domain portfolio and the renewals? I would hate for his digital estate to be filtered off to drop catchers instead of his family members.

Yes @BG domains are in hand, thanks for your concern.

Really sad news, and thoughts with his family.

I think it was 2007ish we first spoke, his fun speculation, good natured cynicism and observations will be missed.

Awful news.

Yes if you have had the Jab then its not good news so many stories of the same you only have to look to see how it ruins your immune system.

I've been hearing about too many young people passing away (including some of my super-fit friends of the same age, 46/47), supposedly after receiving COVID jabs

It does need asking, it's getting a bit silly now. This isn't normal and something very odd is going on, and it doesn't look to be stopping or slowing in frequency.

Another character from the forum gone. I wish I would have taken more time to get to know him, but I think like a lot of others, we didn't know he was joking with his posts.

RIP, best wishes to his family and thank you to those taking time to help his family with his portfolio.

Gosh this is so sad and such a shock. His silly and subversive posts often confused but always amused. My condolences to Julian's family and friends.

What a crass hijacking of this thread.

Maybe the thread could be split off into two. A lot of us have lost friends and family to some very strange things recently. I think it's right people share their concerns, but maybe a separate thread is better for those with something to add?

Aww man. This news sucks. I'm genuinely going to miss Julian.

We didn't always see eye to eye, but I always enjoyed his banter, cryptic posts, and alternative perspective on differing subjects.

I'll be forever proud that he gave me my first official testimonial, which will now be immortalised on Domain Sales History (clicking his name in the testimonial will provide the context here on Acorn).

Last edited:
Terrible, hitting early 40's myself with a young family, even more shocking. RIP pal my wishes to the family.

Shocked and sad to hear this - will miss his take on things. Thinking of his family and friends.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom