Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adult Domains Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ever time I click it, it says I don't have permission to view it.

Has it been posted in the adult domains section, or board wide? I don't view the adult domains as my kids quite often read over my shoulder.

I get permission issues to view it as well, Joined both groups on the page above and makes no difference .

You have to tick that box which says yes or no, don't you ?

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/profile.php?do=editusergroups if you go here, there is a box which says Adult Forums, I only have Leave as an option, what do you have ?

I'm not in either group, yet the announcement is still showing up whenever I click the 'New Posts' link. I know in other forums you can set which groups see announcements and which don't. Bit weird that its showing up, when I'm not in the group.

Admin - Is it anything worth reading?

There is an Adult section on Acorn Domains which by default you will not see, if you would like to have this section open to you please send me a PM and I will add the access to your account. Thank you.

There is an Adult section on Acorn Domains which by default you will not see, if you would like to have this section open to you please send me a PM and I will add the access to your account. Thank you.

Yeah I get that and all. Have been here a while.

However when I click on 'New Posts' I get this:

acorn142.JPG

So even though I'm NOT in the group, I get the announcement. Then when I click it, I get 'access denied'. So therefore, it should ever be an announcement for all to see, or one that should be restricted to just show to those in the adult group.

So, I'll ask again, is it anything worth reading?

No, my last post included the full copy of the announcement. The point of it was that many users do not know that the adult forum exists, hence showing the message broadly rather than just in the forum that they don't know about or see ;)

No, my last post included the full copy of the announcement. The point of it was that many users do not know that the adult forum exists, hence showing the message broadly rather than just in the forum that they don't know about or see ;)

Right OK, see you've changed the access for it now as well, as when I click it, it opens. No more access denied.

Right OK, see you've changed the access for it now as well, as when I click it, it opens. No more access denied.

No I've not changed how that works, so perhaps that is all is required and you can add yourself and I've just learned something else :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom