Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Your thoughts on these 2 domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, what do you reckon to these two?

Decided to buy a couple more domains just now, the first one, well, I don't know jack about mortgages, but I suppose I can get enough info together to knock a nice single pager up with relevant information, it was the high Adsense average cpc that I liked mostly, I don't mind it having a hyphen and it wouldn't take many clicks to get the reg fee back.

The second one I like a lot better, plenty of options for that one like london.propertytolet or propertytolet/manchester etc, now all I need is some sort of property letting company which does affiliates from which I can link to properties to earn commission, that is, once I can get it anywhere near the front pages on Google, might be a bit of a job doing that:

refinance-mortgage.org.uk = cpc £15.80 - 6,600 exact searches
propertytolet.org.uk = cpc £1.23 - 8,100 exact searches

I think that it's worth a good push at trying to make it work. If you can get indexed and get a bit of traffic then if must be profitable.

Am interested to know if it works out.

The one thing that is the mystery in all this is Google. How they rank, their adsense PPC/CPC, also their keyword stats. Some of the figures I've seen in the past from their keyword tool have been very strange... makes me question everything I see from it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom