Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review www.teltheworld.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all

I started this site on friday and have been working it on and off over the weekend in my spare time.

I love the .tel extension even though I know lots of people don't.

Decided to build a directory, still have lots to complete in regards of adding pages and adding in links ect.

I am pleased with the way it is looking and still have a few good features to add.

It should be finished in the next week or so and then I will start to promote the site.

Any comments would be much appreciated although don't be to harsh with me as im a full time dad not a web designer.

By the way when it is finally launched if you do own a .tel domain it is 100% free to advertise ;)

Many Thanks

Gav

There's a typo on the About Us page:

"Full user control panel so you can edit and mange your .tel as often as you like."

I think you mean manage rather than mange.

When I'm on this page:

Movie news, reviews, tickets and the latest trailers at your fingertips. Find local movie showtimes and theaters. Use the links to help you decide what to see AND pre-order your tickets!

I'm expecting the home page link to take me to the home page of moviereviews.tel not teltheworld.co.uk.

As ever, the site could to with a descriptive tagline in the header, e.g. "The .tel domain directory".

Hope that helps.

Rgds

Hi accelerator

Many Thanks for your thoughts.

I have now changed the typo error ( well spotted ) have been through the site loads of times and had not noticed it.

As for the home page link this was recommened to me by some friends that I had test the site as lots of people don't use the top menu.

The big link with the orange arrow on each of these pages ie. moviereviews.tel will take you directly to there .tel domain.

If you click on any of the categories it comes up with the directory you are in listed in the address bar or do you mean something different.

I have had good comments with this in general.

Thanks as always and great to have some feedback

Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom