Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal www.stevengerrard.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm trying to gauge whether this is worth selling.

It brings in probably 20-40 a month revenue, but could be much higher. Gets 6k+ uniques and is high on Google for major search terms. I'm thinking the domain itself is worth a lot more than what it actually earns.

I'm welcoming appraisals and offers :)

I think any value would actually be the opposite of your thoughts, in that what it earns would be more valuable than the domain itself. If earnings could be much higher, why not get it higher first before considering selling though?

Personally I wouldn't touch it, I'm not sure on the procedure for .info domains but I'm sure it's quite likely it could be taken from you without much effort.

I think any value would actually be the opposite of your thoughts, in that what it earns would be more valuable than the domain itself. If earnings could be much higher, why not get it higher first before considering selling though?

Personally I wouldn't touch it, I'm not sure on the procedure for .info domains but I'm sure it's quite likely it could be taken from you without much effort.

Hey - Thanks for the reply.

It's just one of those sites that has taken a back seat and I'm looking for things in niches that I can spend a lot more time on (stuff that really interests me).

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "taken from you" though.

Thanks

"Taken from you" as in, if Steven Gerrard's management or legal team wanted the domain off you then I'm pretty sure you will have no right to keep it. Considering it's also earning revenue, that may even be requested too (perhaps unlikely, but a risk all the same).

But as I say, I'm not familiar with the process for .info domains. If it was a .co.uk then there are plenty of examples from similar situations. The WayneRooney.co.uk case instantly comes to mind.

If it about Stevie G and the domain has stevie G in it then I would imagine there will be a serious case of trademark infringement. Having said that people get away with it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom