Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal www.Property-Snake.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As seen on itv tonight 10pm, Nice site on PropertySnake.co.uk what do you think i could ask for the name or do with this domain Thanks in advance Has no one got an opinion on this domain

Last edited:
It really depends what you are going to do with it? I suspect there will be very limited typo traffic and then their are also possible TM issues...

Can't see any real value myself.

Rich :cool:

Hi Rich

Thanks for your reply its nice to see someones awake i think i might like to do the same to my site as they have only got one page on their site as for tm issus since they only reg the name in 2007 i doubt they have a trademark
Any other appraisals are welcome

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rich

Thanks for your reply its nice to see someones awake i think i might like to do the same to my site as they have only got one page on their site as for tm issus since they only reg the name in 2007 i doubt they have a trademark

Thanks
If they decided to get a trademark though, their domain was regged before yours and as such you could run into problems further down the line.

Just a thought. Good luck with your site though.

Last edited:
Hi Rich

Thanks

Whether or not they dont have a TM yet has no bearing on it. If they are going to heavily develop that domain with that idea they may in the future. So it brings me back to my original question, what are you going to do with yours? Hold it, park it, develop in the same way? How are you going to monetise to make the registration worth it, becasue at the moment it isn't worth anything...

P.S. You now have 25 posts now so please create your signature from your User CP. Manual signatures are not allowed and are against forum rules.

Thanks to Todays News of the World page 55 they showed my domainname and i had over 300 uniques hit's my name has paid for its reg fee as for a trademark just because they may be given a trademark on some genric words does not intitle them to the domain if they wanted it so bad the would have registered it when they registered propertysnake as for what i will do with it i want a down payment on a new audi tt lol so i am selling the domain see sedo for details

Last edited:
Thanks to Todays News of the World page 55 they showed my domainname and i had over 300 uniques hit's my name has paid for its reg fee as for a trademark just because they may be given a trademark on some genric words does not intitle them to the domain as for what i will do with it i want a down payment on a new audi tt lol so i am selling the domain see sedo for details

oh it does, even if it's generic it doesn't matter. If they have been granted a trademark mate, they have rights in court. To argue that a trademark is no longer valid, you have to go to the trademarks commission to get it revoked. It costs £200 just to get them to look at it.

Most courts will just uphold a trademark without looking into it,

I can't see you having many problems though with this one, I don't think they will challenge you to be honest.

replying to your pm now,

GW

Thanks again for all your help greywing ive just got your pm. What happened to the maestro and their trademark though, the domain is still for sale lol

Last edited:
Has just gone past the 100 euro barrier for ppc in just three days thanks the News of the World What might this domain be worth now thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom