Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal www.freetraveladvice.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
As travel advice is nearly always free can't see any value in it .

Cheers for the reply. Would travel advice nearly always being free not increase value rather than decrease, as it would appeal to more people?

Do you think with a site built on it it could hold value? As free travel advice is quite literaly what I would search for so with high rankings..?

For me if wanted to know about train I’d look on the companies site , ditto with bus, planes, for car I would use the word traffic etc And search figures are Global Monthly Searches 140 local 0 I really cant see it would work…?

It would cost quite a bit to setup, market and run a site like this so I can only see you selling it for no more than £50.

Ye I know the keyword results aren't very good and ye you make a good point namealot. I was thinking for people who maybe haven't travelled far before or are going to somewhere new, sort of general tips for travel as opposed to anything too specific. But i guess the keyword searches are too low to bother really.

Doodlebug you can send me £50 for it if u like :razz:

Ye I know the keyword results aren't very good and ye you make a good point namealot. I was thinking for people who maybe haven't travelled far before or are going to somewhere new, sort of general tips for travel as opposed to anything too specific. But i guess the keyword searches are too low to bother really.

Doodlebug you can send me £50 for it if u like :razz:

Not for me thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom