Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal workbook.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any value in workbook.co.uk? Was given it by a friend (long story), my first experience with domains so don't really have a clue.

Thanks in advance.

I like it, value is hard to say but I wouldn't let it go cheap.

Maybe high xxx, low xxxx for the domain only but one of those where it's only a matter of time before someone somewhere starts using it for a product.

imo it'll cost you about £21 before you realise it is worthless

Decent domain, could attain mid £££ on a sunny day I guess :)

Thanks for the quick responses. Quite a range of opinions, but I guess that's the nature of the beast. As long as I know it's got some value I'm swaying towards holding onto it for a while, maybe RIM/Blackberry will release a Workbook to go with their Playbook or something along those lines.

There is already a US trademark for Workbook from Jupitermedia Corporation and also in the UK by Getty Images.

I'm being negative just to temper the optimism which I think is a little misplaced really :D

I'm being negative just to temper the optimism which I think is a little misplaced really :D

Reality checks are often needed in these appraisals. I have had a mind to slap some people with a wet fish.

I guess though one man's junk is another man's treasure. That could of course have two different meanings, but for the sake of appraisals I mean of course that we all have different perceptions of value.

Vanity and Sanity come to mind. We need less vanity and ego massaging and more sanity.

A few people already refer to the BB playbook as a workbook, don't they?

Reality checks are often needed in these appraisals. I have had a mind to slap some people with a wet fish.

Vanity and Sanity come to mind. We need less vanity and ego massaging and more sanity.

Edited as requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom