Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Woop

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side, if you guys had both whoop and woop what would you rather use?

I prefer woop

Look, somebody isn't going to just go to whoop.co.uk by mistake and think "oh well I give up there's no possible way it could be woop.co.uk, nope none at all, I have more important things to do with my time like play Candy Crush"....

Your responses and the word "pedantic" spring to mind.

Amazon doesn't strike me as a descriptive domain/name for a registered online book retailer either, but it hasn't done them any harm at all.

Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong.
It just means you don't have the creative mind to see how it could work from a successful branding exercise and marketing point of view.

Nobody has given a good site that could be built on it though. Just "anything" is weak.

Fall into the trap of oh it's short and fun so it's brandable. Same as XX .com that are auto assumed to be good. I'm gonna call it the one word domain trap.

Amazon is an even weaker example. That was chosen because things used to be displayed alphabetically. AAMAZON would have been my choice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom