Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal wind.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Goddamn it i've found a .org.uk lurking in the yard. I couldn't imagine a better crowd to help me in regard to value. I really don't have much of a clue when it comes to .org.uk - cheers guys

Wind.org.uk

Please guys - any input would help - I don't care if the opinion is low/zero. I domain mostly for the enjoyment of it.

As an aside - I checked out the "valuate" ratios - as I sometimes do out of interest

Wind.com $82;000
wind.co.uk $11,000
wind.org.uk $15 :lol: That will teach me for looking

Mind you the thread is on page one of google (with extension) pretty damn fast indexing Acorn, And I did see some of the two worded wind??????.org.uk in use

Last edited:
Love the valuate ratio. The main use that comes to mind for me is wind power and renewable energy, which I think actually suits the extension and would give a company some implied credibility if they were to use it (I'm sure that would be a better use for it than the bodily wind implication! :D)

Wind energy/offshore farms are a growing development so could also work as an informational website monetized through Adsense (or selling kits if you want the extra effort).

Difficult to price but possibly upwards of £1,000 if the right buyer can be found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom