Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review Wheelie Bin Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just launched a new website selling Wheelie Bin Covers its a new venture in partnership with one of our clients.

The actual products look much nicer, the images currently on the site are of the prototype.

Would appreciate feedback on the design/content and any suggestions for improvement.

Cheers,

Ben.

I had my doubts reading the post, but I like it. I really like it.

Nice site, simple idea, establishes trust with phone number etc, and good solid search volume figures backing it up (although maybe boosted by your own recent activity it's still in 1,000s of exact matches monthly).

I think you'll do well with it, nice one.

I think it's wheelie good, nice clean design, good to see somebody using seo friendly Actinic.. built a few sites with it in the past, always does well with it's static html.

Richard

for some reason I was expecting the bin stickers, not an actual wooden cover!

Good idea though, nice site also

Hi thanks for the responses :)

Glad you like it.

The exact search volume isn't massive. I'm looking at some banner ads and link exchanges.

Richard Id be interested in a link exchange with you, there is an article on the news page about recycling

We use Actinic for most of our E-commerce websites. I didn't like it at first but now can really customise it.

There's are a lot of people doing the stickers, personally I think they look tacky!

If anyone can advise on good exposure i.e. banners on big sites that would be great :D I really want to push this site.

Thanks again for all your feedback,

Cheers,

Ben.

On this page:

Buy Wheelie Bin Covers

You have some bullet points with ticks that sells the product. This should be in a prominent position on the home page, as it's key. Put the ticks in a more visible colour. Compare the visibility of my ticks on free mobile phones.

I also suggest the use of some time limited special offer on the home page to aid conversion.

Rgds

From the designing perspective, this website looks awesome and there is nothing to improve it further. A good job man. But the only shortcoming of this website is that you have used javascript in this website, which search engine crawler can't read and therefore you might face a little bit of problem while optimizing this website.

I agree with ddwebguru. From a design standpoint, this looks like a very well designed site which is visually appealing and has all the right elements in the right place. However he does make a good point, that the use of javascript will cut into the over all SEO. You can correct this though through a variety of methods. Anyways, good luck with your business

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom