Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Wedding Blogger Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you have any experience in the wedding industry? Or do you just have an interest in weddings and wedding fashion and would like to write for a popular wedding site?

You must have writing experience with work that I can look at, or be willing to write a short blog post to demonstrate your writing skills.

You will be paid on a per post basis and will be allowed to write about any subject relating to weddings so you can be as creative as you like without much interference from me.

You will be required to write regularly, at least twice per week, maximum once per day to start with.

Above and beyond the money you get paid per post, I will offer performance related bonuses if your posts increase readership and/or revenue.

Post Rates to start with would be...

- 250 words £5.00
250 - 500 words £10.00
500 - 750 words £15.00
750 - 1000 words £20.00

... and so on

The right person will genuinely have an interest in the wedding industry and will be at the forefront of building a readership on our blog. Payment rates will increase with performance and creativity.

PM me with any questions, and please let me know why you think you would be right for this role.

PM Just Sent

PM Just Sent

Do you have any experience in the wedding industry? Or do you just have an interest in weddings and wedding fashion and would like to write for a popular wedding site?

You must have writing experience with work that I can look at, or be willing to write a short blog post to demonstrate your writing skills.

You will be paid on a per post basis and will be allowed to write about any subject relating to weddings so you can be as creative as you like without much interference from me.

You will be required to write regularly, at least twice per week, maximum once per day to start with.

Above and beyond the money you get paid per post, I will offer performance related bonuses if your posts increase readership and/or revenue.

- 250 words £5.00
250 - 500 words £10.00
500 - 750 words £15.00
750 - 1000 words £20.00

... and so on

The right person will genuinely have an interest in the wedding industry and will be at the forefront of building a readership on our blog. Payment rates will increase with performance and creativity.

PM me with any questions, and please let me know why you think you would be right for this role.

- 250 words £5.00
250 - 500 words £10.00
500 - 750 words £15.00
750 - 1000 words £20.00

... and so on

One of my full time writers runs her own wedding blog, modernwedding.org.

If that content on there works for you, I wouldn't object to her taking some smallish regular jobs from you also. I don't want her to get bored/burnt out writing on all the inevitably boring stuff I've got her doing, so mixing in some wedding stuff which she enjoys doing might make sense from my point of view too. She can do them with images, add them direct to WP, whatever you need.

I'll give that some thought Frog, I don't use wordpress, I have my own custom CMS, but I'm sure she would find her way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom