Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Website Review Website Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have just launched my latest mini site on website promotion services, would really appreciate your thoughts.

I am hoping there are a few bits of useful information that might get indexed.

Website Promotion Services

Many Thanks
Leon

I nearly fell asleep looking at it.

It looks like your playing at it.

Yes it will get a few clicks and in months fall into the deep waters of google, never to be clicked on again.

People visiting, who are savvy will think they have hit a time warp and its 2000 again. And newbies possible looking for marketing sites and techniques will not be attracted to it in the least.

If you genuinely belive in internet marketing, strip away all the poor worded content, and put your own words in there.

There are enough good products to fill your site 1000 times over.

Ask questions, and then give people answers, alonside giving several reviews of services that they can use.

If you are passionate enough about it, people will come back.

If its just a mini ste you just wanted to monetise, which im guessing is the case, then best of luck, but if its your business and you want to be taken seriously for this site, please have another look in the eyes of a consumer.

Thats not good, wanted it to be more than just a parked domain, so added a few bits I thought might be useful for those looking into the services and free ways to promote.

Didn't think the content was that bad, but I like the Q & A idea, will be much more engaging.

I won't be offering my services will just be a minisite unless anyone buys the domain to dev it properly, but will be having i redesigned and take a look at the content based on your advise. THe current build was to achieve fast indexing, but now I look at it I should get a proper logo and make it much more exciting to site owners.

I do appreciate the feedback, hopefully a redesigned version will not send you to sleep and maybe you might have a look at the new version when finished.

Kind Regards
Leon

Site needs a clearer mission statement so you immediately know what it's about, e.g. "We explain the best techniques you can use to promote your website".

A "Top 5" of promotion techniques at the top of the home page would work wonders.

Rgds

Site needs a clearer mission statement so you immediately know what it's about, e.g. "We explain the best techniques you can use to promote your website".

A "Top 5" of promotion techniques at the top of the home page would work wonders.

Rgds

Thank you, thats a great idea, will add to the redesign brief.

Many Thanks
Leon

Think you should definately ioncrease the line height for your body text.

In my opinion having some sort of more modern looking logo and text would improve the whole site a lot - kind of looks like you used a ms word wordart :)

Still, kudos for putting some useful and relevant content on there

Thank rallport

I wanted to add some suefull info, but I am having a redesign, and the logo was just a quick one to get a site up, will be working on a much more exciting site but with more content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom