Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Service Web Design Services WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

SF

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a web design guy to work on a network of websites i look after.

There are around 5 websites that need maintaining and a couple of completely new designs to be created.

Please email me at [email protected] and if you have any previuos sites to look at,
Thanks
DB

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a web design guy to work on a network of websites i look after.

There are around 5 websites that need maintaining and a couple of completely new designs to be created.

Please email me at [email protected] and if you have any previuos sites to look at,
Thanks
DB

Could you give any more info ? Full time/Part Time? What programming language? etc....

I need a web designer too. Perhaps designers could place links to some of their projects so we can check out their quality.

I need a web designer too. Perhaps designers could place links to some of their projects so we can check out their quality.

My website I built 100% is here for: "Skype English Teachers" using Joomla if it was of sufficient quality - probably not high enough aesthetically although has functionality - in the future it would probably benefit to sharpen up the layout as far as possible with an extra template software programme / get a new template etc..

My e-mail is: "[email protected]" and telephone: "0208-123-0-579" (may be on answer-phone) - anyone welcome to get in touch or for any "pop-ups" etc. that need being done for their site.

Regards,

Philip.

Last edited:
Hello

I run england agency we won agency of year so we must be good at something! And im just about ready to start improve seo

Get in touch if you need professional help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom