Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Uncommercial Names Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I guess we've all registered what we think are good names that spend months parked at Sedo looking unloved and unwanted by buyers because they don't have an instant commercial appeal.

So I'm looking for around half a dozen modest priced (£X-£XX) subject specific academic/study/research type names that are proving hard for you to shift (perhaps because they don't lend themselves to sales/marketing products) but might benefit from some time and effort put in to developing them.

Sorry if this seems a little vague but it's a "I will know a good name when I see it" kind of situation ;)

Please PM any names/name lists and state your minimum price(s) based on me paying Nominet please as I can't be doing with haggles on these kind of names and will just overlook any unpriced, or those priced higher than indicated.

I will want to bounce these names off someone else too so I apologise in advance if it takes a day or two for me to respond to PMs.

Thanks for the PMs and emails sent so far.

I should have mentioned that I'm looking to buy co.uk and/or org.uk names only (no TLDs).

Since the OP I've acquired one name which focuses on "copyright" as the main keyword but I'm still wanting a few more.

To try and make it clearer I'm looking for subject specific domain names that, if they were books in a library, would probably be in the reference section with all the dictionaries, reference books, college textbooks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom