Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain TM Typos with traffic and revenue wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In the mood for buying some portfolios... Here's what I'm looking for:

- Trademark typos only - not interested in generics or anything like that, so don't send.
- Portfolios only. A portfolio is anything with more than, say 10 domains. Don't send me single names on their own.
- Only domains with traffic. If it doesn't have traffic, don't send it.
- Domains should be parked and you should be able to supply at least a months worth of stats. 3 months and more is preferable, and we should be able to close quicker if you can supply these stats.
- You shouldn't be expecting rediculous prices. I'm looking to take risk away from you. Ideally, I'd be looking to buy in the 4-8 month revenue multiple range. If you want 18 months for micorsoft.co.uk don't send it to me...
- I'm not interested in domains earning less than $1 a month, though if you have a few in a larger portfolio I'll take a look.

That should do it. Don't expect a reply to a PM if you don't follow what I'm looking for above. Sorry to be pedantic, or appear arrogant, but I often find people don't really read what I'm looking for, and then waste theirs and my time.

Please send a PM with a little info, and I'll send an email address to send stats to if I'm interested.

Budget is flexible, but for those who like a real figure, up to £100k.

Thanks.

:) , then again you try and make a wanted post on any of the domain forums and mention a strict but small amount of criteria and a big budget and see the shite you get through from people who have no ability to read or interpet basic English.

:) , then again you try and make a wanted post on any of the domain forums and mention a strict but small amount of criteria and a big budget and see the shite you get through from people who have no ability to read or interpet basic English.

:) agreed, but £50 says he gets all the shite anyway

It's a fundamental problem with the domain industry and forums like this - you'll be quite explicit and you'll still get idiots who don't have a clue and think that 123yasrdjnsfjdn.com is worth £1M...

I don't want to waste anyones time, so I feel the best way is to say exactly what I want, and that way it avoids any confusion. I didn't mean to come across unfriendly or unpleasant, but until there is a service where buyers are matched with sellers based on exactly what they're looking for, there's really no other way of doing things, and sifting through a 100 PM's all offering me crap isn't what I'm looking to do with my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom