Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Thoughts on scrap gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I wondered if I could get your thoughts on scrapgold org uk please.

I've managed to get it to :cool: no 1 in google :cool: for the term scrap gold, its getting around 120 - 130 hits per day & doing around $10 per day in adsense.

I was debating whether or not to try selling some advertising on it to companies that actually buy scrap gold, mainly the ones who use adwords, or ones that are languishing down the listings - do you think this is viable? Looking at spyfu it seems some of them spend an awful lot of money on adwords per day.

Alternatively, what would it be worth to a scrap gold company in the no1 spot of google?

Many Thanks :D

Why not just keep it? You're making approx $300/month for (presumably) virtually no additional effort ...that'd do for me!

Yes I'm going to keep it I think, that was just a side thought. I've decided to offer some cheap advertising on it to some of the better companies. Seems a shame to see so many potential customers arriving & leaving without really giving them any real advice on who to deal with.

win-win-win hopefully :D

Well, have managed to get 2 advertisers signed up for definite at £45 per month & another 2 very interested.

Maybe that was too cheap :p

Congratulations on getting to the number one spot, especially with a org.uk.

One thing I did notice is that the site has yet to be ranked, when you can guarantee that every other site on the front page has a rank 2 or 3.

Just goes to show the importance of having well written original content.

Good luck with the site, you may have struck gold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom