Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Thoughts on excercisebike/co/uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thought I would take a punt on this typo/misspelling name to go with my other bike and exercise names:

excercisebike/co/uk

Apparently, it got 6600 exact searches for that spelling last month, I just put an exercise equipment store on it, your opinions on the name?

Hi Firestars, you got a hangover and wanting to slaughter everyone today? :lol:

Not sure what you want me to say?

Just looking for opinions on this type of typo/misspelling name, nothing more than that really, not looking for a valuation, the domain was only bought an hour and a half ago.

Probably worth reg fee in clicks over 2 years perhaps?

There's no adsense on it for clicks, I have put an affiliate store on it and linked it up with my other sites, the products are fairly high prices, so if I get just one sales commission, it has paid for itself, and I would expext quite a few sales over the next 2 years, it will certainly earn more than the reg fee.

Alas, I am working all weekend on nights so no beer for me.

You may be correct of course in what you say, however your site takes AGES to load and the front page doesnt display any Bikes at all.

Correct those and you might knock a few out?

Hi, just checked the site and it loaded quickly for me, 2-3 seconds, sometimes there is a small lag on the stores.

The images on the front page are generated randomly from the product feeds and change each time the page is refreshed or if you go back to it using the home button link, there were quite a few bikes shown when I just looked, but having said that, I could add some featured item bike products to the top of the page, thanks for the feedback.

Loads Quickly on my computer

Guess you need to upgrade from dial up on the amiga ;)

Worth a punt and if you SEO it to the misspelling you should be top of Google, no?

Rgds

if you SEO it to the misspelling you should be top of Google, no?

Well, it's had a good start on Google UK anyway, it can only go downhill from here :D

Google UK (the web), top of page 2, result 11 of 5,620,000 for excercise bike.
Google UK (pages from the UK), page 1, result 10 of 726,000 for excercise bike.

Also on page 2 for both UK and the web for excercise bikes.

@ Rhubarb, all I've done so far is put a link to the site on the other bike and exercise sites in my sig, I have not yet added it to my bike training site, I'll do that today. Oh yeah, and a link in my sig.

Last edited:
Thought I would take a punt on this typo/misspelling name to go with my other bike and exercise names:

excercisebike/co/uk

Apparently, it got 6600 exact searches for that spelling last month, I just put an exercise equipment store on it, your opinions on the name?

I think you should get on yer excercisebike ;)

"on yer bike son" if it gets traffic then worth it innit bruv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom