Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The New & Peerless Service of NoktaDomains.com : DOMAIN VALUATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
$138 suggested for "maps.co.uk". The tool is worse than a random number generator.

Hello Edwin,
Thank you for your feedback about valuation.
We are happy to inform you that we have controlled and corrected the problem about valuation service that we can summarize the issue for you;
The search volume of “maps” was 0 according to the service we use. Therefore, maps.com was valuated as a random 4 letter domain. We updated its search volume via a different service and revaluate the domain. It is approximately 3M $ now.
We apologize again for the mistake and wrong valuation.
In order to show our good intention, we want to give you 20 free credits.
Could you please inform us about your email address and NoktaDomains.com user name?
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question and always share your comments with us.
Thank you.

0-3m in a day, nice work Edwin :eek: (assume it was the co.uk not com! or it might be 3m really)

Current estimate for Maps.co.uk is US$597,715. Looks a bit more like it!

Thanks for the offer of the free credits, but I don't need them :)

I'm enjoying being a multi-millionaire....

on paper!

Nokta I take it since its your valuation tool you'll be willing to act on its values.... $900,000 for Monkey.co.uk so I will be willing to accept 50% of this. You can pm me when you're ready to send the monies :D

The design and layout of the tool is very nicely done... but ultimately its worthless. Its a backwards step really... now we're going to have people quoting the Nokta tool when a domain has an inflated price there. Things like this and Estibot should be banished forever.

Last edited:

I think we should understand that the savvy on here are not the target market, but the evidence is clear as to where the target market is .
Newcomers seeking the gold in them there hills with the new extensions are easy meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom