Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The New & Peerless Service of NoktaDomains.com : DOMAIN VALUATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You do not have to visit dozens of sites, research for days or wonder how much the actual value of the domain name is you are interested in. Now with the difference of NoktaDomains.com, you can appraise your domain name easily and quickly.

http://blog.noktadomains.com/?p=1627

Enjoy your 5 free credits without sign-up. And you are more than welcome to use another 5 free credits after sign up!

Hope to see you on the link below :D

http://www.noktadomains.com/valuation.html

Ran a few through, but seems largely as useless as most other online valuation services.

Did laugh that bull$hit.com was worth more than nokta.com though :)

From 5 tries, 3 domains have been massively undervalued.

In three cases category killer .co.uk at least £25000 worth domains ware valued at $2000, $6000 and $2500.

Valuing domains it’s not like valuing houses on same street. Also it’s not like valuing art paintings. It is somewhere between.

Nice try but it doesn’t work.

Mine are going way high, I put in r*skmangement.co.uk, a recent DomainLore sale at £1,800 - this tool thinks Estimated Price: $ 129,869

I know DL could be considered trade prices but I don't see this domain at £84K end-user.

Admin

What a joke of a tool, a complete waste of bandwidth.

A friend bought a domain from you in the last few weeks for $15,000 and your tool values it at $123 :D

$138 suggested for "maps.co.uk". The tool is worse than a random number generator.

I wonder if they will sell their names according to their valuations, C'mon Nokta if your going to promote this put ya domains where ya tool is ;)

The tool is worse than a random number generator.

I'm going to use it to get my lottery numbers :)

Nokta, please stick to domains, you do well in that game, but this tool is terrible, it told me $133,358 for one domain I entered earlier, I'd take 10% of that for it :)

We can't see the links which is kinda crappy really.

Bummer, sorry about that.

I did these:
Mango_co_uk $334,834
Create_co_uk $1,458,847
Id_co_uk $2,406,044

Maps.co.uk @ $138 is a slap in the face.

Google.co.uk

Estimated Price: $ 202

I'll take it please! And I'll definetly have Facebook.com for $240.

I've attached a valuation.

Attachments

• 1385075057418.pdf
    5.2 KB · Views: 109
You'd think they would make the links sharable to drive traffic, really crappy idea not making them linkable.

Not that they are worth sharing.

I wonder how long before we have a new member posting a domain for sale, with an amazingly high valuation from the Nokta site, I bet it wont be too long a wait.

I can understand G and FB being worthless. The companies existence and goodwill has created the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom