Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Speed Camera Detectors - Org UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1k

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Regged this domain a while back. Don't know why as it's not really in line with my other plans, but I'd had one of those frustrating days when everything had been taken.

It gets 8,100 exacts (local) a month and a healthy CPC of 1.58. The plural is more popular than the singular in this case.

It is however on the -org-uk extension.

Any ideas what it could be worth. I don't know whether to auction it off for a quick profit or build something and flippa it.

You won't make much from it as it will mainly be people looking for info and only 8k UK exacts on a .org.uk with a site that woud need a lot of info on it, do you want to spend your time getting it dev'd and ranked for very little return ?

I would say its value is £30 at the most unless you find some GATSO hater willing to pay £150 for it to start an anti GATSO site which in that case the .org.uk would suit it.

Wouldn’t waste your time trying to develop it the .com is available at $6k and no one wants it? So if companies that make them don’t think that having the generic term in the highest tld is going to dso any thing for them chance of getting more than £30 are pretty slim

Well what a kick in the teeth. I tried to sell this domain at domainlore, just to cover the cost of regging it in the first place.

They said they didn't want it!! The quality was too low.

Bizarrely it's fired me up now to see if I can make a few sales from it and list it on flippa, after all if ball-gag can do it .... why can't I?

Hi R1k
If you decide not to develop it, pm me your lowest price

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom