Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Small list with previous offers.

Reaction score

Last edited:
Ananda.co.uk + .uk £100
GayLondon.co.uk £250
Kundalini.co.uk + Kundalini.uk + Kundalini.org.uk £500
Edinburgh.org.uk £200

Last edited:
Thanks for the offers so far, I'll leave this open for offers until Monday, Dec 18th.

Just a note, if you're making an offer, now is the time to do so, don't wait until it's over to send a PM with an offer, nothing will be selling via PM afterwards, I've had it so many times where people wait until an auction has finished, before sending a PM, it's too late then.

Clearly.co.uk £444
ForMen.co.uk £60
ForWomen.co.uk + .uk £60
Gigabyte.co.uk + .uk £1111
Orchid.uk £320
Pens.uk £150

Any further offers on these?

As things stand, there are too few offers, and as such, nothing will currently be selling, unless there are some significant offers on these and other domains without bids, before I close this tomorrow.

I did receive an email from a member with an offer on 2 domains without offers on this thread, then a higher offer on those 2 plus another 5 domains, 4 of which have received offers above, but he wants to buy there and then, which I've told him he can't, as there are open offers on those names here, which he had already seen, and doesn't want me to mention or use his offers in this thread.

I can't make it any clearer, if anyone wants to make offers, post your offers in the thread, because had the person offering by email posted his original offer here, then I wouldn't have been that far off my target, it probably would have needed just a few more offers equal to some of the previous offers listed, and then domains would have sold.

As above, don't bother to PM or email after this closes, domains are available now, not afterwards.

upload_2023-12-17_14-57-46.jpeg

huh?

@DesD, not sure what you're confused about, its states this clearly in the first post:

I'm not looking to sell only 2 or 3 domains, I'm looking for as many offers as possible to make it worth my while selling, if there aren't enough offers, nothing sells.

The opening post was super clear - I’m confused by the need to mansplain further. Most of all I’m confused as to why I’ve offered £900 of my children’s inheritance for something that may or may not occur. It must be true that we Liverpool fans are eternal optimists…

@DesD, it's called an update, and it needed to be said, because some people don't want to place there bids in the thread, including another one via PM who doesn't want to post.

This makes things awkward, as I haven't included the PM or email offers in the total amount offered so far, as it stands, there's £5,135 in offers above, and if people are adamant they don't want their bids in public, that causes problems if someone else then makes a bid on any of those names they've bid on, because if they want to increase their bid, then it'll be another PM or email asking me to up their offer if they intend to, then their is timings of offers in thread, PM and email, it's hassle, much easier if people post and update their own bids.

Your original post was clear, bids in the thread.

More importantly, you have literally no idea how bidding might increase tomorrow as it seems a number of those domains are set to be keenly contested.

However, re-emphasising that a sale might / might not occur, and that discussions were happening elsewhere, just makes it harder to take this thread seriously. And for sure I don’t want to hear of your disappointment that more people haven’t piled in.

As a buyer, all I want is a simple and reliable process. I’m not getting that currently. Disregard my bids please.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom