Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal site.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
.co.uk

gone ..................................................

Last edited:
If a reserve price isn't met on Sedo, does the seller then have the option to sell to the highest bidder, should they wish, out of interest? :)

If a reserve price isn't met on Sedo, does the seller then have the option to sell to the highest bidder, should they wish, out of interest? :)

You can ask sedo to offer it to the highest bidder and the bidder has the option to accept or refuse.

Kind regards

George

From what I can see, people are posting up premium listings with sedo affiliate ID in the hope that alot of us will view the listing. Then if we buy from sedo in the near future they are getting commision on the sale.....

another partner id link....

From what I can see, people are posting up premium listings with sedo affiliate ID in the hope that alot of us will view the listing. Then if we buy from sedo in the near future they are getting commision on the sale.....

Good spot - as thats not just a link popped in but deliberately hidden.

It would be interesting to know whos partner id 19882 is :)

Good spot - as thats not just a link popped in but deliberately hidden.

It would be interesting to know whos partner id 19882 is :)

Thats mine, its my domain and my sedo auction.

Affiliate Link

any need for the affiliate link though?

I personally dont have an issue with this and would have done exactly the same if i was the seller, as like most i would imagine... If anything it was good thinking imo and will also help claw back some commission from the sale.

Good luck with your sale.

Regards

Barry

Last edited:
@ Barry, it's in the rules somewhere on the forum stating you're not allowed to post any aff/partner links on the forum, as that would put you in competition with admin who has his own Sedo/other aff/partner links.

I personally dont have an issue with this and would have done exactly the same if i was the seller, as like most i would imagine... If anything it was good thinking imo and will also help claw back some commission from the sale.

Good luck with your sale.

Regards

Barry

From that point of view its fair enough. Its just the amount of people who will click that link to look at the price and then buy another completly different domain name off of sedo at a later date will also contribute to his commision pile...

@ Barry, it's in the rules somewhere on the forum stating you're not allowed to post any aff/partner links on the forum, as that would put you in competition with admin who has his own Sedo/other aff/partner links.

I appreciate the rules and if that is the case I feel that an amendment could be made purely for those who are selling there own domains via Sedo. The seller should also state that it is an affiliate link and that all cookies be deleted once the sale is over or bid has be placed (Purely because the seller could benefit from other purchases made via the site due to there Aff link).

Barry

Last edited:
From that point of view its fair enough. Its just the amount of people who will click that link to look at the price and then buy another completly different domain name off of sedo at a later date will also contribute to his commision pile...

Totally agree, I was actually typing my reply and you beat me to it, lol.

great minds think alike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom