Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal simfreemobilephones (dot) info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picked up simfreemobilephones (dot) info

201000 exact local search.

Any thoughts on value, and best way to develop? Input would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike.

.info is a very tough one to get ranked, would have to be marketing but then the likes of CPC would be expensive.

Have a look on Affiliate futre for phone merchants and just knock up a site.

Value atm reg fee in my opinion ,sorry mate ;)

No problem! All opinions welcome. :)

Quite looking forward to the challenge, actually. I figure the strategy would be to try to get intial traffic from long-tail keywords, maybe using an independent advice blog-type template, then see how it goes.

I had a quick look at domainprices.co.uk to find related sales but couldn't find any simfree ones. Anyway, it's a nice name and you're well served for mobile affiliate programmes, particularly on buy.at and Awin.

Rgds

Thanks. My thinking on checking if it was available was that many people are getting fed up with their phone companies and sim free phones are going to be a big growth sector, so I was surprised that even the .info was available: thought they'd have gone down to the .uk.com. Also surprising that there haven't been any domain sales.

Agree, affiliates should definitely be the way to go with this, once content/traffic has been built.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Mike.

many people are getting fed up with their phone companies and sim free phones are going to be a big growth sector

Just my opinion but I don't see Sim Free as a big growth sector.

As most people are paying £30/mo anyway for their current contract, why would they pay £200 for a half decent phone when they could get the same phone for free on contract and get say a Nintendo Wii free with it too?

Also the affiliate commissions on sim free are much less than those on contract phones.

Just my opinion but I don't see Sim Free as a big growth sector.

As most people are paying £30/mo anyway for their current contract, why would they pay £200 for a half decent phone when they could get the same phone for free on contract and get say a Nintendo Wii free with it too?

Also the affiliate commissions on sim free are much less than those on contract phones.

Will be interesting to see. The exact search results would indicate there's some sort of interest (as far as they're to be trusted, which is sometimes uncertain), but the question is whether people are genuinely interested or find out details and then balk at the price as you suggest. Perhaps a site would have to focus on showing the benefits of sim free and turning the doubters into definites.

Though if you have the future-predicting ability of your namesake, perhaps I'd be wise to listen to you! ;)

Thanks for the input...

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom