Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Short, Brandable, Non-Product Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After spending a day coming up with a load of rubbish I thought it might just be simpler to post a request.

I'm after a short, preferably one word, brandable domain, generic, dictionary or non-dictionary word is fine.

I'm only interested in .co.uk and nothing with hyphens or numbers.

Budget: Upto £500

Please bear in mind that just because the budget's £500 it doesnt mean I'm going to pay that for gkiey.co.uk ;)

If you have a moment of inspiration and suggest a domain that is free to register and I decide to go for it, I'll pay you £50 (I've already looked at all available 4 + 5 letter dictionary words).

I'm only looking until 12pm tommorrow (Thursday) and I'm only after one domain.

Hopefully someone has something lying around or they're more creative than me...

Please either post below or drop me a pm and include an idea of price...

Thanks!

Last edited:
After spending a day coming up with a load of rubbish I thought it might just be simpler to post a request.

I'm after a short, preferably one word, brandable domain, generic, dictionary or non-dictionary word is fine.

I'm only interested in .co.uk and nothing with hyphens or numbers.

Budget: Upto £500

Please bear in mind that just because the budget's £500 it doesnt mean I'm going to pay that for gkiey.co.uk ;)

If you have a moment of inspiration and suggest a domain that is free to register and I decide to go for it, I'll pay you £50 (I've already looked at all available 4 + 5 letter dictionary words).

I'm only looking until 12pm tommorrow (Thursday) and I'm only after one domain.

Hopefully someone has something lying around or they're more creative than me...

Please either post below or drop me a pm and include an idea of price...

Thanks!

PM sent to you

Hi,

I have the following names, buyer to pay nominet.

Please PM me if any are of interest, if not I hope you find a decent name ! Steve :) -

Twitterings_co_uk £250
Championed_co_uk £100
Revuze_co_uk £300
Enriching_co_Uk £100
Fundaments_co_uk £200
Formidably_co_uk £75
Honies_co_uk £100
HugeSale_co_uk Offers
MoneyOffDeals_co_uk Offers
Mothered_co_uk £75
Pioneered_co_uk Offers
Reiterate_co_uk £100
Ruses_co_Uk £50
Upwardly_co_uk £50
Wealthily_co_uk £50

Many thanks for all of the posts / pm's and e-mails - I think I've replied to everyone who has either pm'd me or e-mailed me (if I haven't replied to you please send me another pm/e-mail!).

I'm going to go through everything that I've received as of now, but I'm also going to leave this open for a bit longer, so if you havent had chance to send anything over as yet and want to, please do.

So as to not waste anyones time, as soon as I find something, I'll update this thread, until then, feel free to send suggestions.

The domain has to work well if given out over the phone and if mentioned to someone in passing, so unfortunately misspellings won't work.

Thanks!

Some people have sent me some domains that were out of the initial budget which I am considering, so to be fair the budget is now £750 ;)

Last edited:
Short and Brandable...

A few of the brandable domains currently on offer at PurchaseDOMAIN.co.uk;

Sucka.co.uk
Zurf.co.uk
Dufa.co.uk
Cino.co.uk
Balo.co.uk
Kerno.co.uk
Kerrow.com/co.uk
Ventor.co.uk

Many more available at the website

Paul

Many thanks to everyone who has posted/pm'd or e-mailed me.

As far as I'm aware, I've now responded to every pm/e-mail.

If I've missed you it wasn't deliberate - Please drop me another pm/e-mail.

I've now got enough non-dictionary words to be looking at, but if anyone has any LLL's or short dictionary words (< 8 characters) that aren't plurals and are brandable, then please pm/e-mail me quickly!

I'm intending to make a decision tommorrow and will update the thread at that point.

Thanks!

Decision not quite made (I know, I'm taking a while!) :)

Once again, many thanks to everyone who has posted/pm'd or e-mailed me.

As far as I'm aware, I've now responded to every pm/e-mail.

If I've missed you it wasn't deliberate - Please drop me another pm/e-mail.

I'm no longer looking for any more suggestions and will update this thread once the domain has been purchased.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom