Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal shoppingqueen.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering about shoppingqueen.co.uk.

I quite liked it and thought that it may be worth something if i got the right site built on it.

I love building websites as a hobbie through a package site. I think I have got ok.

I am thinking of building a UK Business Directory for the shoppingqueen domain. Not quite sure yet.

I have also recently subscribed to whypark and am using my domains their, I just need to get some banners on them now to earn some revenue.

Any ideas which ones what might bring some money in ?

I have also recently bought a few uk domains such as

moneylady.co.uk

moneycave.co.uk

giftcave.co.uk ( Might do something with this one )

streetdata.co.uk ( Im building a site for this which is due to launch at the end of the month )

If you would like to few any of my sites I have built or need any help please ask.

My sites at present are

Jewellery Shop for Fashion and Costume Jewellery

Virtual Words Advertising For Just £1.00

Im keen as I mentioned to do something with shoppingqueen.co.uk.

What do you all think.

Thanks so much

Gav

yes you could build a uk business directory, but there are hundreds out there already so ur already at a big disadvantage there

one idea is to maybe do a personal shopping site/directory. list names and contact details of people who will shop for you/with you???

good luck!

Thanks for the great idea.

Could you please tell me a little more about how it would all work.

I kind of know what you mean and it really sounds like something I would like to do.

I will give you some free words for your help on my new site virtual-words for your kind advice.

Many thanks

Gav

Hi

I have decided to develop shoppingqueen.co.uk into a website.

It is going to be mainly for woman with all the latest offers and info on shopping, where to eat and general information as well as a full shopping directory.

It will be 100% free for everyones to use and for businesses to upload their information and offers.

I am very excited about the site and I would think it will take around 3 months to develop and gather all the right information and get it launched.

Thanks for your advice MWTONLINE this will keep me very busy over the next few months

Regards

Gav

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom